Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

I've just signed Beckford on FIFA 10, anyway he's just scored a hatrick on his debut in a 3-0 win over Sunderland, and is wearing the no 9 shirt, a legend is born. :snod:

Unfortunately for you most people understand the difference between real life and computer games ;D

One time I got beat 5-1 off Liverpool, a few days later it happend in real life, don't say it can't happen, lol.

So all of this is your f***ing fault.

:mackems:

???

:lol:

All I want for Christmas are these two.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/1261653502505_545.jpg

So Huseklepp can play RW? and the other one's a CM?

Not gonna happen. Hughton doesn't believe in having/using a midfield.

It's sad because it's true :(

Skjelbred was at the Derby match watching "as a fan", mind.

now that megson has gone i'd look to hijack bolton's deal for Klasnic. he's available for a fee of £1.4m and were it not for his health problems (which look to be fine for now) he'd be at a far bigger club. i think he'd sign in an instant if offered a permanent contract at a club like newcastle.

now that megson has gone i'd look to hijack bolton's deal for Klasnic. he's available for a fee of £1.4m and were it not for his health problems (which look to be fine for now) he'd be at a far bigger club. i think he'd sign in an instant if offered a permanent contract at a club like newcastle.

I didn't even know he was only on loan there. :blush:

Looks a good player.

Was thinking this myself earlier. Would love to see us sign him.

I think you far overestimate our global standing with players.

I think you far overestimate our global standing with players.

i think you read too much into a single post. ;)

Klasnic is at a french 2nd division club, on loan to a shit side like Bolton, who have just got rid of the manager who brought him in. Klasnic is also damaged goods which is why top clubs won't touch him. he is desperate for a contract at a bigger club and looking at us, big crowds, on the way to the premiership, i think he'd snap our hand off were we to dangle a 3 yr contract in front of him.

I'd much rather take Zurab on loan, who probably knows full well that he'll be back-up and is probably a Championship player anyway, than pay £2m for Kilgallon or whoever which would probably mean Taylor or Coloccini leaving, or Hughton feeling pressured to start him just because of a transfer fee.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I had quite high hopes of Zurab after the Ipswich game, he was pretty comfortable in possession at right back, solid defensively, generally looked sound- Obviously he didn't live up to those hopes. Can't say I'd want him back though.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did he play any games alongside Taylor or Coloccini at centre-half?

I can't confirm this, but I think he only played next to Simpson or Kadar- He was used during the time Colo and Taylor were out through injury. He might have played one game next to one but if so I can't remember

Zurab was awful. Never had a clue where his man was for much of the time and the fact he wants to come back here to sit on the bench in a lower league side says everything about his lack of drive. Spongeing twat.