Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

Guest Stephen927

Hleb should never have left Arsenal, he was onto a good thing there. Arsenal found the perfect replacement in Arshavin.

If Hleb thought twice about coming here in the summer, I'd be surprised. Never mind the kind of money we'd have to pay him to bring him in on loan or the money we'd have to pay Barca for his services full-time... Would be the perfect player to have on the right wing with Jonas on the left, no doubt we'd see better performances from Jonas.

[/dreamland]

I assume he'll want European football again, but he'll be crazy if he expects a CL side to go for him, he's not having the greatest season at Stuttgart. I reckon a return to English football would be best for him to revive his career (funny that he still played in around 50% of the games of a treble-winning side last season).

Wages admittedly would be crippling for your current situation. I don't know if Stuttgart is paying 100% though (wouldn't surprise me if they weren't).

We'll need some place where to ship off Hleb again.

Do not want.

Huh!?!

I assumed it was sarcasm.

Probably. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on a forum.

I just really don't like Hleb. He's never impressed me, of course I wouldn't really be opposed to that, as he'd probably fit well enough here.

Do not want.

Huh!?!

I just really don't like Hleb. He's never impressed me, of course I wouldn't really be opposed to that, as he'd probably fit well enough here.

Can't stand him either. Always felt he wasn't good enough for Arsenal.

The ultimate walk the ball into the goal guy. Never crossed or shot the ball EVER! Unbelievably weak also and always going down. Also thinks he's better than he is.  Rubbish.

Do not want.

Huh!?!

The ultimate walk the ball into the goal guy. Never crossed or shot the ball EVER! Unbelievably weak also and always going down. Also thinks he's better than he is.  Rubbish.

Absolutely dead on with that description.

Do not want.

Huh!?!

Really? He's a large class above anything we have.

I loved him when he was at Arsenal. Superb dribbler, excellent technique, intelligent and creative passer of the ball. He fitted Arsenal down to an absolute tee. Don't see how people could say he wasn't good enough for Arsenal when he was a regular in their side when they got to their only ever Champions League final.

Okay phyically he wasn't great and he seems to have an aversion to shooting but he's a certainly not a bad player ffs.

Do not want.

Huh!?!

Absolutely dead on with that description.

Lazyarse and a twat, he's only talked smack about us since he left for Stuttgart, like it was everybody else's fault but him that he didn't make it.

But errmmmm... I was supposed to recommend his signing  :doh:

He would still be much better than anybody you have in your midfield.