Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

The sale of “assets” will have to be rapid, with the transfer window due to close next Monday. Palace have been asking £3 million for Victor Moses, the winger, but although a number of clubs, including Nottingham Forest, are interested, they have received only one offer of £1.25 million from West Bromwich Albion. A quick repeat of that offer to the administrator may now secure the player.

WTF?!  ???

Can we please get in on that?!

I think we might sign that Ofere lad, just a hunch.

Really hope not! As i said, a bad version of Ameobi.

Oh stop it! You just don't want us to sign your favourite Swedish league player you big softie.

Oh stop it! You just don't want us to sign your favourite Swedish league player you big softie.

He's shit, I'd be less disappointed with a 33 year old Steffen Iversen tbh.

He's s***, I'd be less disappointed with a 33 year old Steffen Iversen tbh.

:lol:

You guys are so torn up about this huh ... don't worry he'll bring some prestige to the Swedish league once he comes over and scores 20 a season. Don't be so emotional about this.

Guest MrSundlofer

"Us" and "your"...? For me there's only one team.

To be honest, Ofere ain't good even for the Championship.

He's s***, I'd be less disappointed with a 33 year old Steffen Iversen tbh.

:lol:

You guys are so torn up about this huh ... don't worry he'll bring some prestige to the Swedish league once he comes over and scores 20 a season. Don't be so emotional about this.

I'm not Swedish.

Just messing with you guys. I know nothing about Ofere, but if he is what you both say he is then I hope we don't get him. If we do I hope he magically becomes Torres somehow.

The link keeps on surfacing though, and so you have to wonder why. Unfortunately our striking options are rather slim with Beckford and Harewood falling through. Not sure Everton will let Vaughan leave either so ...

http://sydsvenskan-img.se/archive/00187/ofere_187094a.jpg

I'd pay upto £4m for Moses. Anything less would be a steal.

£5m combined for Ambrose and Moses could tempt them...

At this rate we'll have gone from having not enough to too many wingers. :lol:

Might as well stock up. :D

IBRAHIMA SONKO is all set for a ground-breaking loan switch to Newcastle.

Football League and FA chiefs have relaxed rules banning footballers from playing for three clubs in the same season to allow the move to go through.

Now defender Sonko, 29, who played once for Stoke once this season before going to Hull on loan, can join Newcastle in time to make his debut at Leicester on Saturday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2825886/Sonko-will-be-in-Toon-soon.html

IBRAHIMA SONKO is all set for a ground-breaking loan switch to Newcastle.

Football League and FA chiefs have relaxed rules banning footballers from playing for three clubs in the same season to allow the move to go through.

:facepalm: loans don't count as loads of players have played for 3 clubs.

I'd pay upto £4m for Moses. Anything less would be a steal.

£5m combined for Ambrose and Moses could tempt them...

At this rate we'll have gone from having not enough to too many wingers. :lol:

Might as well stock up. :D

Tbf if we can afford it I'd much rather we had a squad too big than a squad far too small like we've had the last few seasons. :sadnod:

The sale of assets will have to be rapid, with the transfer window due to close next Monday. Palace have been asking £3 million for Victor Moses, the winger, but although a number of clubs, including Nottingham Forest, are interested, they have received only one offer of £1.25 million from West Bromwich Albion. A quick repeat of that offer to the administrator may now secure the player.

WTF?!  ???

Forest are reported to have bid £2m. What side does he play on, right or left?

Williamson deal falling through then? Sonko will do me, big powerful and tall.

Nah, just think it's more likely that Taylor's injury is long term and so we had to get another CB in addition to Williamson, as when Taylor was fit we were after a CB anyway.

The sale of “assets” will have to be rapid, with the transfer window due to close next Monday. Palace have been asking £3 million for Victor Moses, the winger, but although a number of clubs, including Nottingham Forest, are interested, they have received only one offer of £1.25 million from West Bromwich Albion. A quick repeat of that offer to the administrator may now secure the player.

WTF?!  ???

Forest are reported to have bid £2m. What side does he play on, right or left?

He seems to play more down the left but can be used as striker as well.