The Dual-Award Winning Football in Paint

Pilko

my 5 minute attempt

http://i32.tinypic.com/9r0qht.jpg

What the hell?

Adeyybeyyorrrrrr......Adeyybeyoorrrr...........His Dad Washes Elephants and His mum is a whore

not very good at art but here is my shot

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6022/str8as.jpg

Nile has aged considerably :lol:

:lol: I thought that was Drogba.

Me too, untill i scrolled down and seen he was coming out of a banana skin. :lol:

1. is Jenas when he missed the sitter, I think. He was facing the other way iirc, though.

2. is Ronaldo's reaction when his teammate had a hard on in training. AS9 embellished a bit on the rush of gay shame Ronaldo felt, but it's pretty accurate.

3. Is Sholagol on his chariot.

4. Dyer vs Bowyer, I think? They appear to be fencing with the wrong ends of the swords.

We should have a world events version in the chat section. Would be good to shed a little humour on such serious issues.

This is a brilliant idea btw.

I'd start it off myself but I'm meant to be working and I'm off on holiday on Wednesday, can't handle the distractions.

1. is Jenas when he missed the sitter, I think. He was facing the other way iirc, though.

2. is Ronaldo's reaction when his teammate had a hard on in training. AS9 embellished a bit on the rush of gay shame Ronaldo felt, but it's pretty accurate.

3. Is Sholagol on his chariot.

4. Dyer vs Bowyer, I think? They appear to be fencing with the wrong ends of the swords.

Aye, number 4 is correct - they are giving it handbags at ten paces.