Zurab Khizanishvili signs on three-month loan

BeloEmre

Guest icemanblue

one of the worst defenders at Blackburn, so so shocking its unreal

Got the runaround v Blyth spartansa in the fa cup

absolute joke

There's always one. Although, I admit to being surprised it wasn't Phil K.

Guest marky555

one of the worst defenders at Blackburn, so so shocking its unreal

Got the runaround v Blyth spartansa in the fa cup

absolute joke

Did he fuck get the runaround v Blyth thats absolute bollocks.

He was solid at the back, very strong, won everything in the air and put in an accomplished performance. Granted it was, with respect, against Blyth so hardly a fair representation of what he's like, but to say he got the runaround is pure bollocks.

I think he's decent, he'll win every header in the box, he's strong, fairly experienced, and will do well for us when called upon in the Championship.

Unless we play Blyth of course, cos then he'd probably get the runaround.

good stuff :)  proven international, bags of experience

We've been signing these "so called" proven and experienced internationals for ages already and where has it takes us?

Should we sign unproven and inexperienced players who aren't good enough to play for their country instead?

We've been signing these "so called" proven and experienced internationals for ages already and where has it takes us?

Its the clueless management of the club since 2004 that has cost us big time. I'm not saying the players dont get any blame but my god the management mistakes have been on a scale of WWI

Should we sign unproven and inexperienced players who aren't good enough to play for their country instead?

Yep!

How about investing some money on players with potential. Proven players at youth level such as Vuckic and Ranger. It's like throwing money in the wind with the likes of Duff and Viduka and the list goes on

Yep!

How about investing some money on players with potential. Proven players at youth level such as Vuckic and Ranger. It's like throwing money in the wind with the likes of Duff and Viduka and the list goes on

and what to say they'll work.  You need a mixture and most of all a manager that can get them to gel, which we have been sadly lacking for over a season now.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I don't know who the hell he is, but I'm happy that something is eventually moving forward. At least now we know the club is doing something, and being a 15-players squad atm it's good to see a player coming in, no matter who he is.

Now Harewood or Kamara, please.

Ideal, need cover at center back. As everyone else has said, striker and a winger and we'll pretty much be set for this season.

It's only 3 months though isn't it?

And Simpson's is until January.

We could always extend if he other clubs are doing ok injury and suspension wise.