Footballing connections

Dave

Guest Boqueron

I was once standing next to Bobby Moncur in Gateshead Boilermaker's Club (now closed down) chatted to him for a couple of minutes while waiting to be served, and a girl came up and asked for MY autograph . . . thought i was a footballer. I didn't disillusion her until next morning . . .

I went to the same school as Gazza, Steve Stone and Andy Carroll though not at the same time as any of them. However, the one and only Lee Stewart was in the same year as me. Thankfully, the opposite side of the year!

Guest Roger Kint

That chick who had got taped doing those sunderland players lives not far from me.

Like you havent added her on facebook to see if shes still game for another good scudding :3some:

Was a page boy with Joe Cole at my cousins wedding.

My cousin was going out with Jack Wilshere and he came round my house with her last year.

Matthew Oakley went to my school.

Kate Lawler kissed my hand when she did a set in Stevenage (well she has had Woodgates cock so its close enough to a football link).

Carl Duguid is my mates best mate so met him a few times.

Guest burtyboy

I was a Newcastle 1st team member under Dalglish and Gullitt, I made the 1st team squad twice but was the 17th man. Played 3 years for the reserves though with the likes of Brayson,Crawford,Barnes,Rush,Saha,Huckerby,Gary Brady,Serrant, Stu elliott,Jamie mclen. I had th 26 shirt.

I was the bbotboy for Andy cole,Lee Clark and Ritchie appleby

My name is David burt.

Not exactly famous like but i am still proud of the fact i was a pro at the club i love.

I was a Newcastle 1st team member under Dalglish and Gullitt, I made the 1st team squad twice but was the 17th man. Played 3 years for the reserves though with the likes of Brayson,Crawford,Barnes,Rush,Saha,Huckerby,Gary Brady,Serrant, Stu elliott,Jamie mclen. I had th 26 shirt.

I was the bbotboy for Andy cole,Lee Clark and Ritchie appleby

My name is David burt.

Not exactly famous like but i am still proud of the fact i was a pro at the club i love.

:thup: