Footballing connections

Dave

As said in another thread I played PES against Raúl Tamudo (Espanyol's centreforward and all-time topscorer), since we had at the time a mutual friend. He tore me a new one (always been more of a FM guy).

Also, in one night, at the same party, I met Andrés Iniesta, Rafa Nadal and Pau Gasol. None of them were famous yet (well, Gasol a little).

I used to live in Cesc Fábregas' hometown, and my brother knows his family and has spoken with him on occasion (not the nicest person in the world, he tells me).

Guardiola lives in my parents' town, when I go there, I usually bump into him. My parents buy their meat at the same store as him.

Know Anth Lormors brother.

Me & Gimp both went to the same middle schoold as Watto & Thompon. Then the same high school as Watto. There year won everything at football.

Me,Gimp & CP40 lived in the same street as one time Newcastle reserve Tom Heron who also was the cover star of there early 90's catalogue. Seen Tom recently on the bus, hair gone, smoking & piled a few pounds on.

I was a Newcastle 1st team member under Dalglish and Gullitt, I made the 1st team squad twice but was the 17th man. Played 3 years for the reserves though with the likes of Brayson,Crawford,Barnes,Rush,Saha,Huckerby,Gary Brady,Serrant, Stu elliott,Jamie mclen. I had th 26 shirt.

I was the bbotboy for Andy cole,Lee Clark and Ritchie appleby

My name is David burt.

Not exactly famous like but i am still proud of the fact i was a pro at the club i love.

Your name does ring a bell.  I do love your one time teamates Stu Elliott wiki profile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Elliott_(footballer_born_1977) you will have to light & paste in as the link does not pick up the last bracket.

I was a Newcastle 1st team member under Dalglish and Gullitt, I made the 1st team squad twice but was the 17th man. Played 3 years for the reserves though with the likes of Brayson,Crawford,Barnes,Rush,Saha,Huckerby,Gary Brady,Serrant, Stu elliott,Jamie mclen. I had th 26 shirt.

I was the bbotboy for Andy cole,Lee Clark and Ritchie appleby

My name is David burt.

Not exactly famous like but i am still proud of the fact i was a pro at the club i love.

I remember you  :smitten:

My old man played at reserve level for Sunderland, alongside some of the FA Cup winners and once got a bollocking for going in hard on Bobby Moncur in training.

I used to play a lot of footy with Danny Graham as well (me and NUT went to the same secondary school)

Once had a kickabout with Gazza on Pelaw Fields, he was there with Cheryl watching Dunston FC

Thought of some more.

I have a friend who was a scout at Fulham until about 18 months ago.

I have a friend who was very closely linked with the story about Rio Ferdinand's missed drug test, and a few of my friends were out partying with Downing one night in a club when he got in a bit of a state (are these 2 stories related? ;))

paul gascoigne asked my wife out when they were 18.

i went to school with kenny whartons cousin.

paul cannells cousin used to live across the street.

i used to play football with shaun murray (once the most sought after schoolboy footballer in the country)

i work with a bloke who's going out with davey craigs daughter.

i was best mates at infants with the editor of the crack magazine.

i had a trial for nufc when a kid but i knew the lad who was against me for that position so i went to nufc v notts county (home 2-2) instead as i knew i'd not get in.

i used to play football with shaun murray (once the most sought after schoolboy footballer in the country)

i had a trial for nufc when a kid but i knew the lad who was against me for that position so i went to nufc v notts county (home 2-2) instead as i knew i'd not get in.

And that lad turned out to be Alan Shearer?

na. gary barker,very good school age left back.

Me & Gimp both went to the same middle schoold as Watto & Thompon. Then the same high school as Watto. There year won everything at football.

Me,Gimp & CP40 lived in the same street as one time Newcastle reserve Tom Heron who also was the cover star of there early 90's catalogue. Seen Tom recently on the bus, hair gone, smoking & piled a few pounds on.

didnt Tommy get chased off Keegan for turning out for Battle Hill club?

na. gary barker,very good school age left back.

Oh.

didnt Tommy get chased off Keegan for turning out for Battle Hill club?

Colin West of Makem fame lived in same street also.

One of my good mates at uni is mackem Jordan Henderson's cousin

Sat at a table with Warren Barton and Rob Lee and my dad when i was about 9 in the Wimbledon players lounge

John Barnes presented me with a table football trophy