The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

I know someone who could probably play goalie, as long as he gets to wear his man u kit.

Sorry but Ben Foster will be told NSG & Gorilla are our two best ones.

Our third best is just dumping everyones bags in the goalmouth. Then, probably Foster would come into the equation as a fourth pick.

This is looking really promising; fantastic. I make it:

Rocker

Dave

Pilko

Nixon

Dan Heneage

Neil

The Prophet

Geordiecunny

Bowlingcrofty

Dino

Northerngimp

Stupeedo

Gorilla

Burnip

(NSG)

(Optimistic Nut)

(CP40)

That's seventeen. Howay lads, let's be having you. :) You up for it, Frenchie? Wullie?

EDIT: Eighteen, rather - i forgot to add me! And potentially Ash/Duff11. Woop woop, that's twenty. Come awwwn.

What sort of time are you looking at?

Erm... well - as far as i can recall, the kick-offs for these have all been like early afternoonish, i think. For eg the last one was at 2pm. But there's CP40 saying he'd only be good for an AM kick-off so we really want a time that's best for everyone. It's open for discussion i suppose.

You playing, Ash? ;)

What sort of time are you looking at?

Erm... well - as far as i can recall, the kick-offs for these have all been like early afternoonish, i think. For eg the last one was at 2pm. But there's CP40 saying he'd only be good for an AM kick-off so we really want a time that's best for everyone. It's open for discussion i suppose.

You playing, Ash? ;)

Will depend on the time but I won't rule it out at the minute.

Right, Yorkies added ( only wasn't on because I shamefuly stole his list).

About centre half Gorilla, if I've got free reign on the teams, I'll sort it out.

I'd like to make the teams as even as possible, and I'll be doing that tonight ( when I'm at work  :snod: )

As long as we have two keepers, then theres no probs.

I'd like to make the teams as even as possible, and I'll be doing that tonight ( when I'm at work  :snod: )

So we're abandoning the red/blue core lineups? No way am I playing for those shitty blue bastards! ;)

If possible you could add those who haven't played in a red/blue game to the appropriate side and make a few changes on those who don't mind being turncoats (Kezman and The Prophet having already done that).

So we're abandoning the red/blue core lineups? No way am I playing for those shitty blue bastards! ;)

If possible you could add those who haven't played in a red/blue game to the appropriate side and make a few changes on those who don't mind being turncoats (Kezman and The Prophet having already done that).

Dont mention team swaps man, the blues dont like it.