Astroblack

Guest manomush

why khizanishvili                                  Harper

Khizanishvili     S.Taylor     Coloccini     Enrique

R.Taylor                   Smith                  Guthrie

Nolan

Harewood            Ranger

Subs- Krul, Geremi, Tozer, Gutierrez, Butt, Carroll, Lovenkrands

I'd like to see Carroll rested- He's played a lot recently and he had a slight groin injury going into Ipswich- We could worsen it. Give Harewood a start up top with Ranger

that team should bum QPR.

Why Khizanishvili was your question

Well we don't have any other options. Simpson's out and R.Taylor's best on the wing at the moment supplying crosses (Plus he's probably out). I mean who would you rather have, Donaldson? He looked solid against Ipswich

i though simpson was ok Q.P.R.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nolan

I'd like to see Carroll rested- He's played a lot recently and he had a slight groin injury going into Ipswich- We could worsen it. Give Harewood a start up top with Ranger

Well we don't have any other options. Simpson's out and R.Taylor's best on the wing at the moment supplying crosses (Plus he's probably out). I mean who would you rather have, Donaldson? He looked solid against Ipswich

To be honest I don't know- I just presumed he's out.

Guest manomush

Nolan

To be honest I don't know- I just presumed he's out.

he would play then, agreed

Harper

Kishhizihsh Taylor Coloccini Enrique

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

Really want to rest Carroll for this, he's played a lot since coming back from his injury and the last thing we want is for him to pick up another strain. Don't think Harewood is quite fit enough to start yet and I think Lövenkrands deserves a chance up front. There's plenty of goals in that team, as well as good cover for the defence. We'll also have good options to bring on from the bench should we need it.

Guest manomush

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

Really want to rest Carroll for this, he's played a lot since coming back from his injury and the last thing we want is for him to pick up another strain. Don't think Harewood is quite fit enough to start yet and I think Lövenkrands deserves a chance up front. There's plenty of goals in that team, as well as good cover for the defence. We'll also have good options to bring on from the bench should we need it.

once again why kishhizihsh one reson  too many hhhhhhhhhhh,s

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

I like how the comma is the only punctuation in that sentence.

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

I think cp40's bairn has registered on the forum by the look of things.

Guest manomush

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

[/quoteare you happy picking on a 51 year olds lack of basic girls work

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

WTF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Taylor Smith Guthrie

Nolan

Lövenkrands Ranger

Lovenkrands and Ranger is another good option, I think Ranger could be a good foil for Lovenkrands. Plus we'd have a lot of pace up front. However Lovenkrands won't play anywhere other than wing under Chris Hughton's management.

Any reason why we always play midweek on a Wednesday when the rest of the league plays on a Tuesday? Also London club travelling to Newcastle on a Wednesday night? Football League need their heads checking.

We wont lose any games at home this year. I will actually be surprised if we dont win all of them. 3-0 to us. Ranger will get his first.

You just really tempted fate there.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Any reason why we always play midweek on a Wednesday when the rest of the league plays on a Tuesday? Also London club travelling to Newcastle on a Wednesday night? Football League need their heads checking.

We asked to play on a Wednesday.

If you don't ask you don't get....