Keegan vs Ashley and Co case settled - KK awarded 2m

Taylor Swift

Also worth noting that KK agreed that the 'stigma' damages didn't need to be awarded if the tribunal published their findings and thereby restore his reputation (which imo it certainly did).

what we as fans think of him , means more to him than money.

I hope he speaks out now.

you havent read his statement ??

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Also worth noting that KK agreed that the 'stigma' damages didn't need to be awarded if the tribunal published their findings and thereby restore his reputation (which imo it certainly did).

No, I read most of the PDF but not Keegan's statement.

I don't know how anyone, after reading the pdf, can not side with KK. He was right to resign and the club were wrong for a) agreeing to a contract which they had no intention of fulfilling, and more egregiously, b) for lying and misleading KK, the public and the fans for the duration of KK's tenure.

Does this not happen quite often though, a player is bought or sold without the manager being 100% in favour? I would think it does.

I agree KK was right to be annoyed and object to it, but not whether it really amounts to constructive dismissal.

Farcical behaviour from the club though obviously, seems like even they didn't know what they had said about who would have final say on transfers. If this really did happen to keep agents happy then it's unforgivable.

Keegan was right to be pissed off about it, but I still don't feel that was enough to make him resign. He could have easily just ignored him from the squad if he didn't like him. Doesn't change the fact Ashley, Wise and Llambias are cunts.

Thick cunt, would you continue to work for a scumbag?

5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

then i guess you should.

Guest icemanblue

This has been completely brushed under the carpet by SSN and Ashley's puppet David Craig. The focus is on the 25m claim.

I'm at work so haven't seen this, whats the 25M claim?

The rest of his contract paid up and 16m 'stigma' damages.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

So it all comes down to Nacho? What about the Milner sale and Xisco, did Keegan approve those?

think youre missing the point a bit. nacho deal was the specific grounds keegan's legal team used to fight the claim, and it's referred to as a 'last straw'. there's other stuff that has gone on, as the pdf mentions in passing, but they haven't been used to fight this particular legal battle. the pdf isnt a judgement on every single little thing that went on.

Exactly. The pdf focuses on the one issue - signing Nacho - and KK has been proved absolutely right in this case

I suppose now KK should also get the benefit of the doubt for all the other s*** that went on - the Milner sale, him and Wise etc.

i would like keegan to write a book on this, could be a good read

He may have to to make ends meet.

I wonder what percentage of football managers would have just kept quiet and been complicit to such a deal ?

Sadly in today's world, most I would think.

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

its in this or the other thread, somewhere.

Guest aoliversaknob

Total vindication for KK.  Never doubted it would be all along!

As for them other cunts  -

Just shows them up for the useless, bunch of amatuers they really are.

Just the decision to let this go to tribunal speaks volumse about their lack of competence, class and business acumen. Nevermind, the constructive dismisal, lieing to press and fans, singing some muppet as a favour to an agent that could be looked up on youtube.

How that fat fucker has made so much money I will never know. Completely out of there depth. Ruining our club and tryied to destroy KK. Wankers!

I pray to god the bastard also gets caught out  all this Sports direct jjb shite as well.... then the fat fuck might finally get what is coming to him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

is it?

Guest Roger Kint

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

is it?

If you look at the top it has page numbers, you will find that its possible to view things before the last post :idiot2:

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

is it?

reply no 28 this thread

Guest aoliversaknob

I dont mind Ashley to be fair he gives hope to millions of us that any mug can become a billionaire.

Liking it Spence.......must be the fuckers on y redeeming feature though

Guest Alan Shearer 9

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

is it?

reply no 28 this thread

omg vindicated

then i guess you should.

Where is it?

is it?

reply no 28 this thread

omg vindicated

yes.