Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Jesus christ. Seriously, I've now turned MOTD off, their build up is fucking cringeworthy, what was that attempt at the creepy halloween voice?

This was probably the most irritating weekend of TV ever... every single show had some sort of fucking Halloween theme.

THIS ISN'T AMERICA!!!

I request some education: what was the significance of playing Daydream Believer at the end? The peeps at that mackem board seem pretty pissed about it.

Cheer Up / Fuck off Stevie Bruce was being sang all second half. All started when some mackems released a version which went Cheer Up Peter Reid.

Guest neesy111

It doesn't even vaguely rhyme when you substitute Steve Bruce, but I cared not a jot while singing it.

Sounds better when you say Stevie instead of Steve.

I request some education: what was the significance of playing Daydream Believer at the end? The peeps at that mackem board seem pretty pissed about it.

Cheer up Stevie Bruce

Oh what can it be, to a,

Sad Mackem Bastard and their

Sh*t football team

Absolutely loved it :aww:

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: He's taking the piss really. After the Villa match he did one about how he loves Andy Carroll, and he was foaming at the mouth.  :lol:

He's an attention seeking cunt who needs to get a life.

Everyone that posts their views on youtube is an attention seeker, it's either bombared youtube with pointless videos or cut themselves. I really wish some people would just take the second option instead.