Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Loven11

ARSENAL star Abou Diaby has risked the wrath of his own fans - by revealing he owns a TOTTENHAM shirt.

And the French midfielder, 25, admits he wears the strip of the Gunners' arch-rivals - given to him by pal and Spurs defender Younes Kaboul - around his house.

He said: "It's more difficult to wear in the street. There you are not safe."

ARSENAL star Abou Diaby has risked the wrath of his own fans - by revealing he owns a TOTTENHAM shirt.

And the French midfielder, 25, admits he wears the strip of the Gunners' arch-rivals - given to him by pal and Spurs defender Younes Kaboul - around his house.

He said: "It's more difficult to wear in the street. There you are not safe."

The only chance he'll have to wear one, not good enough player.  Surprised Wenger has persevered with him.

Diaby would walk into your team.

Shame he can't start 20 games a season.

Diaby was the best of a very poor bunch for France at the World Cup without a doubt has some quality but his constant state of injury or coming back from is a pain in the arse. Said it before and will again, he's best playing off the striker but unfortunately he doesn't get that chance as much now.

Play off the striker??? He's worse than Hleb when it comes to passing the buck infront of goal.

He's had majority of his success with us there. Good position for him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ0OTA5MTA1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU4OTk0._V1._SX271_SY400_.jpg

David Luiz or Weird Al Yankovic!?

Guest Loven11

ROBIN VAN PERSIE has slammed English stars who are more interested in partying than football.

Arsenal's Dutch striker is shocked by the behaviour of some Premier League aces.

Van Persie, 27, said: "When I see some English footballers who are out until three in the morning, then I can only conclude that they are invariably finished at 33.

"For me it's very important to be having breakfast every morning with my two children.

"And that wouldn't be possible if you were hanging about in a discotheque all night.

"I have made another choice and that's to be doing what I love the most, playing football."