Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The shirt is a fake (look at the sleeve).

But really, seeing all those Asian fans acting all wannabee hooligan makes me cringe/laugh. Somebody posted the other day a video with a guy wearing a ManU shirt in a Liverpool game that was hilarious.

The shirt is a fake (look at the sleeve).

But really, seeing all those Asian fans acting all wannabee hooligan makes me cringe/laugh. Somebody posted the other day a video with a guy wearing a ManU shirt in a Liverpool game that was hilarious.

:sadnod:

The Football League team owners have voted to reduce the amount of subs from 7 to 5. I don't get it. Not one bit.

This is gonna do my head in on FM.

Why? What the fuck, this will ruin FM, as has been said.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The Football League team owners have voted to reduce the amount of subs from 7 to 5. I don't get it. Not one bit.

Money. Unlike in FM, Football League clubs have to pay a lot of extra money to take along 2 extra subs they'll never consider using.

Money. Unlike in FM, Football League clubs have to pay a lot of extra money to take along 2 extra subs they'll never consider using.

What? Do you mean things like travel expenses? Surely these massive football clubs could cover the cost of transporting two extra people throughout the relatively small area that comprises England and Swansea.

Why? What the f***, this will ruin FM, as has been said.

Its due to clubs now having smaller squads, with the 25 man rule it will be difficult for teams to name 7 subs every week when theres injuries and suspensions

Why? What the f***, this will ruin FM, as has been said.

Its due to clubs now having smaller squads, with the 25 man rule it will be difficult for teams to name 7 subs every week when theres injuries and suspensions

so name some kids and give them experience on the bench for the 1st team, can't hurt them.

looks an utterly pointless decision to me its not like teams had guns held to their heads forcing them to name 7 subs every week, just a maximum of 7 subs, they could go with 5 if they felt like it

Those Asian fans and all those fake shirts - the main reason why having loads of fans in Singapore matters shit, they're all wearing shitty fakes off market stalls.

The tramps

I bet not a single fucking one of those camera toting bell ends has ever heard of Perry Groves or Gus Ceasar.

25 man squad - 18 matchday players = 7 spare players and presumably 3 or 4 kids from the reserves that could be shoved on there

How many times during the first season featuring 7 subs (KK leaving and Kinnear etc) did we see the likes of Doninger, Godsmark, Danquah etc having bench spots and never playing? It can happen, but I don't see the harm, it's just a good opportunity for them to sample being part of the squad, even if they are a bit naff.

Those Asian fans and all those fake shirts - the main reason why having loads of fans in Singapore matters s***, they're all wearing shitty fakes off market stalls.

The tramps

I bet not a single f***ing one of those camera toting bell ends has ever heard of Perry Groves or Gus Ceasar.

:sadnod:

What? Do you mean things like travel expenses? Surely these massive football clubs could cover the cost of transporting two extra people throughout the relatively small area that comprises England and Swansea.

Championship-League 2. Some teams in those leagues can barely afford a sausage & bean melt, nevermind extra players.