Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

f*** sake. Traore and Frimpong confirm they are now African. We are going to struggle during the ACN this year.

Eboue, Song, Frimpong, Traore, Gervinho and Chamakh

Speaking of, do you have any opinion on Chuks Aneke. He decided to be a Nigerian a few months back. Anything, I should look forward to? Cameroon and Morocco both have some serious work to do before they are at the ACN, btw. As do Nigeria and some other high profile sides. The pain may be lessened on Europe.

f*** sake. Traore and Frimpong confirm they are now African. We are going to struggle during the ACN this year.

Eboue, Song, Frimpong, Traore, Gervinho and Chamakh

Speaking of, do you have any opinion on Chuks Aneke. He decided to be a Nigerian a few months back. Anything, I should look forward to? Cameroon and Morocco both have some serious work to do before they are at the ACN, btw. As do Nigeria and some other high profile sides. The pain may be lessened on Europe.

I know that he is VERY highly regarded and very advanced physically for his age, built like the stereotypical African midfielder also really knows how to pick a final pass. Barca tried to tap him and Afobe up at the same time but they both rejected their advances. He's one of the big players to be coming out of our youth system apparently.

Regarding Song, are him and Eto'o friends again or can we hope Song isn't selected for Cameroon?

random, just found this in my files, still makes me laugh

http://i.imgur.com/q4Ddu.jpg

This made me laugh just because of the idea that trifle is looking for a spokesperson.

Anyone posted...

Man Utd's Bebe out for six months with cruciate injury

Manchester United's on-loan winger Bebe could be sidelined for six months after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament playing for Portugal under-21s.

The 21-year-old joined United from Vitoria de Guimaraes for £7.4m in 2010, but has played only seven first-team games for the Premier League champions.

In June United agreed a one-season loan deal for the player with Besiktas.

The Turkish club have contacted United to discuss where the operation on his left knee should take place.

Bebe was injured playing for Portugal under-21s in Slovakia on Tuesday night.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14473711.stm

I'm assuming Man Utd would've been hoping for a good period at Besiktas followed by a £3ish sale. Not looking great.

random, just found this in my files, still makes me laugh

http://i.imgur.com/q4Ddu.jpg

That's only his breakfast order as well

That's an awesome app. Only available in the UK I presume?

Also, for fans in the USA - foxsoccer.tv is much improved on last year. I know there were some on the fence with the jump in price to $19.99 a month, but the video player is completely new. It's a bigger window when not at full screen, it shows what rate you're streaming at and adjusts based on your bandwidth, you can set alerts for updates in other games and there is a window you can pop out that shows other fixtures/results. I watched the Leeds-Bradford City game yesterday and had no problems.

I've a vital question for you timeEd32.

Make or break.

I currently pay for FS+ on my FIOS. It's like $15 a month. Their game this weekend is QPR vs Whoever. This is also available on FoxSoccer.TV by the looks of it.

This makes me believe it would be a significantly better idea for me to get rid of Fox Soccer + and get Fox Soccer.TV.

Can you see any flaws in this plan?

I already have FSC as a part of my plan, so I can watch them as well, my debate is over Fox Soccer Plus, whose games seem to be streamed live on .tv anyway. So I can just connect my PC to my TV if I want. FS+ isn't available in HD where I am, and th SD quality is shocking. I wouldn't be surprised if the stream of .tv is better. Hmmm