Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Fuck sake. Traore and Frimpong confirm they are now African. We are going to struggle during the ACN this year.

Eboue, Song, Frimpong, Traore, Gervinho and Chamakh

Pretty sure they've always been African, unless it just crept up on them last night.

Well Traore was French but didn't have a chance of playing for them so decided he was Senegalese, Frimpong English born but is going to play for Ghana.

Fuck sake. Traore and Frimpong confirm they are now African. We are going to struggle during the ACN this year.

Traore's not very good anyways.

The sad state is that he IS better than Gibbs, although Gibbs will be ahead of him Gibbs will get injured and he's our cover.

I thought you were rimming Gibbs a couple of months ago?

So I signed up for this Bantr thing and it only allows you to select PL teams to be a fan of. Meh.

Just to take a peek I signed as NUFC fan (I'm a plastic). Not much to do yet but we'll see where it goes.

Signed up, Set my preferred team, but it has to be 442. So Barfa's currently not in it and Best is. Tempted to swap Best for Sammy. Fuck all to do right now.

The sad state is that he IS better than Gibbs, although Gibbs will be ahead of him Gibbs will get injured and he's our cover.

Traore looked class to me in the Emirates Cup, I was wondering whether he was going to start this season. Maybe another example of my opinion usually being bollocks.

Don't know if you would consider this any sort of real football video but if you do feel free to delete it:

That's pretty cool. Anyone feel that sliding tackle at 4:25 was a bit unnecessary, like? :lol:

5.57, the little kid kicks the ball out of play for no reason in the box then looks so proud of himself for doing it. Brilliant. :lol:

So I signed up for this Bantr thing and it only allows you to select PL teams to be a fan of. Meh.

Just to take a peek I signed as NUFC fan (I'm a plastic). Not much to do yet but we'll see where it goes.

Signed up, Set my preferred team, but it has to be 442. So Barfa's currently not in it and Best is. Tempted to swap Best for Sammy. f*** all to do right now.

I just signed up. I set my preferred team. Now what?  :lol:

Nah, he wouldn't let me. Seriously though, when he first come through I had really high hopes but for the past year he has been nothing but disappointing.

Signed up, Set my preferred team, but it has to be 442. So Barfa's currently not in it and Best is. Tempted to swap Best for Sammy. f*** all to do right now.

I just signed up. I set my preferred team. Now what?  :lol:

I joined in the feedback. That's about it to do right now. :lol:

Feel for Everton losing Coleman. Same for Bolton and Chung-Yong Lee.

All of us on here know what it's like to see your team's young, talented player take a hit like that. :(

:sadnod: