Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

A quick Wiki:

Juventus have played in black and white striped shirts, with white shorts, sometimes black shorts since 1903. Originally, they played in pink shirts with a black tie, but only because they had been sent the wrong shirts. The father of one of the players made the earliest shirts, but continual washing faded the colour so much that in 1903 the club sought to replace them.[42]

Juventus asked one of their team members, Englishman John Savage, if he had any contacts in England who could supply new shirts in a color that would better withstand the elements. He had a friend who lived in Nottingham, who being a Notts County supporter, shipped out the black and white striped shirts to Turin.[42] Juve have worn the shirts ever since, considering the colors to be aggressive and powerful.[42]

A quick Wiki:

Juventus have played in black and white striped shirts, with white shorts, sometimes black shorts since 1903. Originally, they played in pink shirts with a black tie, but only because they had been sent the wrong shirts. The father of one of the players made the earliest shirts, but continual washing faded the colour so much that in 1903 the club sought to replace them.[42]

Juventus asked one of their team members, Englishman John Savage, if he had any contacts in England who could supply new shirts in a color that would better withstand the elements. He had a friend who lived in Nottingham, who being a Notts County supporter, shipped out the black and white striped shirts to Turin.[42] Juve have worn the shirts ever since, considering the colors to be aggressive and powerful.[42]

:snod:

A quick Wiki:

:snod:

:smug:

Savage's voice is borderline annoying.

Borderline?

My Dad summed it up perfectly yesterday by saying " "When I hear Robbie Savage's voice I wish I was deaf"

Robbie Savage: "Joey Barton is a disgusting person and should have been sent off, Gervinho should have stayed on the pitch and been given a penalty"

"You know that Savage isn't that bad really..."

;)

If it wasn't for looking like a girl and acting like a cunt, no one would know who Robbie Savage is. One of the shittest footballers i've ever seen play the game. He is a disgrace to the sport, i'm shocked we never bought him.

Guest dogbeak

One of the shittest footballers i've ever seen play the game. He is a disgrace to the sport, i'm shocked we never bought him.

;D

Bit random, but anyone notice what the report on .com means when it shows a screenshot of the Arsenal website? Been looking for ages and I can't spot anything, probably me being really thick is it?  :-[

Says 1-1 not 0-0

Bit random, but anyone notice what the report on .com means when it shows a screenshot of the Arsenal website? Been looking for ages and I can't spot anything, probably me being really thick is it?  :-[

"NEWCASTLE 1-1 ARSENAL"