Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Its funny that outsiders think losing Nolan will be fatal for us. So many are tipping us to struggle and I'm gobsmacked by that. Then again, these are probably the same people that think Barton plays in the centre now.

Sky Sports is fucking awful.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7087709,00.html Look at the predicted best XI :lol:

And Jamie Redknapp's in on it too:

The finish: If they finish fourth from bottom, it will be a good year for Newcastle. It's not looking good for them right now and that's without knowing what other problems are coming their way once the season has started. I think they might just escape relegation, only because there are worse teams out there than them.

It would never be a good idea to assume anything with this club. I wish i was as optomistic as you i actually would have said that we would have improved on last season but with Enrique definately gone, i'm not so sure, unless ofcourse we can find a replacement who is just as good.

As far as I'm concerned, it's pure ignorance that is making these 'pundits' think we're fucked. We've got rid of names that they recognise and replaced them with cheap foreign imports.

These fuckers a) don't have a clue about anything beyond these shores and b)don't even fucking try when a player does come to the PL.

I'm confident that our replacements for certain players will be more than equal to what we had before. Especially in the case of Nolan vs Cabaye.

I'm not happy with the clubs direction right now, but that's basically because we're setting up to be eternally mid-table, not because I fear relegation.

Sky Sports is f***ing awful.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7087709,00.html Look at the predicted best XI :lol:

The finish: If they finish fourth from bottom, it will be a good year for Newcastle. It's not looking good for them right now and that's without knowing what other problems are coming their way once the season has started. I think they might just escape relegation, only because there are worse teams out there than them.

Steven Taylor returned to fitness and form in the final matches of last season and provided a glimpse of the player who was once linked with a move to Barcelona. The centre-back could be set for an excellent campaign.

:mackems:

Sky Sports is f***ing awful.

Steven Taylor returned to fitness and form in the final matches of last season and provided a glimpse of the player who was once linked with a move to Barcelona. The centre-back could be set for an excellent campaign.

:mackems:

:lol: Sureeeeeeeeee