Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Really tired of Match of the Day's running order now.

Was surprised we were second. Although given that Man U, City, Arsenal and Chelsea are still to play it shouldnt be too much of a surprise. No doubt the mackems will be fuming they were last.

I was surprised we were second, our game was pretty crap.

Magedia innt.

:smug:  :cheesy:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Video doing the rounds of John Terry apparently saying something 'racist' towards Anton Ferdinand in today's game.

Video doing the rounds of John Terry apparently saying something 'racist' towards Anton Ferdinand in today's game.

Just watched said video, nah don't think Terry said anything remotely racist.

Just seen it, totally does like.

Not a chance.

I must be seeing things then because to me it certainly looks like he does.

Not a chance.

There's no way you'd have 'seen' him say that if not for the caption. And I think his teammates (not least Ashley Cole) would have had something to say about it. Totally misleading video, pretty sad really. FWIW when I watched it at the time I thought he said 'bellend', and I still do now.

Not a chance.

There's no way you'd have 'seen' him say that if not for the caption. And I think his teammates (not least Ashley Cole) would have had something to say about it. Totally misleading video, pretty sad really.

Aye thats a point like, prob why when i see adverts on tv then go buy the shit they advertise.......weak mind.

Probably worth considering as well that that happened after the incident where he bumped into Paddy Kenny. Considering again the proximity of Ashley Cole and who he was shouting at (Anton Ferdinand), do you really believe nobody else would have heard him shouting it that loudly?

Total non-story.

Don't think it can be discounted purely on the basis that other people heard it and didn't react. Presumably everyone knows what a scumbag Terry is, and his team mates live with it.

Fuck off. :lol:

Hang on, under your version of events had he actually said it - what would have happened? Mikel, Cole and others would have swarmed around him? :lol:

Or more likely just called him a wanker under their breath and got on with the game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hang on, under your version of events had he actually said it - what would have happened? Mikel, Cole, Essien would have swarmed around him? :lol:

Or more likely just called him a wanker under their breath and got on with the game.

Mr. T would have interrupted the game. In a tank. and thrown a Snickers at John Terry.

Hang on, under your version of events had he actually said it - what would have happened? Mikel, Cole, Essien would have swarmed around him? :lol:

I think at a bare minimum, the black players on the QPR team would have said something. Anton Ferdinand perhaps, the person he was supposedly shouting it at from at least a third of the pitch away. The referee might have had something to say about it as well.

John Terry cheated on someone, it happens quite a lot. Doesn't make him a racist*. The person who uploaded that video is a fucking joke.

*Not saying you're making this link, but people are seemingly easily led because he's a scumbag.