Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The thing with Stoke is, as much as i hate, i still understand why their playing the way they do, it got them from the Championship to the UEFA cup in no time, and judging by the players they had/have. its really hard to see how they could've done it in any other way, sometimes you just have to go with what works for you and they did that superbley, its up to other teams now to find ways to counter their approach and beat them.

Guest Roger Kint

Guardian Podcast said Newcastle are the most watched team in France now!  :smitten:

Llambias will be in the red tops any day now demanding a bigger share of Ian Ayre's daft idea

Noel Gallagher has turned in to a right rent-a-gob for sky sports news.

What the fuck was he on about, he'd rather a 0-0 draw than a 3-0 City win.  :dowie:

Media and all that would be a right head fuck, like. :thup: Smart man.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Newcastle United Foundation 'Question of Sport' style Quiz

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111018/sporting-stars-launch-charity-fundraiser_2281670_2484730

Newcastle United, Newcastle Falcons and Durham County Cricket Club have joined forces to raise funds for charity.

Tickets are now on sale for an exclusive fundraising event at St. James' Park on February 22, 2012. Question Tyne will see the football, rugby and cricket clubs come together for the first time ever to raise money for their respective charities in a Question of Sport style quiz.

The evening will see players from the three clubs scrum down and be hit for six by sports trivia questions, competing for the ultimate goal of North-East sports quiz champions.

The event, sponsored by Ward Hadaway and NB Group, will raise funds for Newcastle United Foundation, Newcastle Falcons Community Foundation and Durham County Cricket Club Foundation - charities that use the local passion for sport in the region to make a difference to disadvantaged children and young people.

The evening includes a drinks reception, three course meal and Question of Sport style quiz featuring teams of players from the three clubs, plus a raffle and auction with a host of amazing sporting prizes on offer.

Brian Waites, Managing Director of NB Group said: "NB Group is delighted to offer our support and marketing expertise to Question Tyne which is such a prestigious event and worthwhile cause, celebrating sport in the region and raising funds for Newcastle United, Durham CCC and Newcastle Falcons Foundations, who all do so much for youngsters in the North-East."

Paul Scope, Partner in the Employment Law team at leading North law firm Ward Hadaway, said: "This is a fantastic event which brings together three of the leading lights in North-East sport in competition against each other but all with the common goal of raising funds for charity.

"Ward Hadaway is delighted to be sponsoring what promises to be a truly memorable event which will hopefully help to make a real difference to the sporting chances of children and young people across the region."

Tables of ten are available for £500 and individual tickets can be bought for £50 each.

To book, ring 0191 201 8451 or email [email protected]

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Chriswok/nufquiznight.png

Anyone else sent in a question to Pardew for tonights phone in?

Mine was basically begging with him to take the Blackburn cup game seriously and put out an almost first 11.

I know not everyone will agree but I think this one game is our best chance in years of getting to Wembley.

Intending to sink into a nice Radox bath with a bottle of Grolsh for this.

Not much a question, is it?

Well it's probably the most important answer I would like to hear from him tonight.

But what you said isn't a question.

I asked him how he felt about Coloccini moving into his niché by shagging other people's wives.

:lol::lol:

Guest icemanblue

I'm going to ask him if he knows how Christmas Tree has managed to hide his rampant homosexuality from his family for all these years.

Mine was basically begging with him to take the Blackburn cup game seriously and put out an almost first 11.

I know not everyone will agree but I think this one game is our best chance in years of getting to Wembley.

what phone in/ radio station/time??

Pards q and a on bbcradio Newcastle at 6.30

Pards q and a on bbcradio Newcastle at 6.30

aye thanks- just found it in pards thread- where i shud have looked.