Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Disagree. In that intense atmosphere, I doubt Anton or any other QPR player would have thought of it as being any more than John Terry being a dick and/or running his mouth. Certainly nothing to stop the game about. He probably shouted back "fuck off" while getting on with the game. I think you've over-estimated the sensitivity of the players to the alleged phrase. It would have meant no more or less to Anton Ferdinand than the "knobhead" comment while he was out there, IMO.

We're just speculating though.

Oh and if he did shout that across the pitch, I look forward to him being punished accordingly. Anyone willing to place a wager on this?

How's Patrice Evra getting on with his claim?

Dunno, but at least in that instance there's an actual claim from the player in question and the FA say they're going to investigate. Owt been said about this yet?

Disagree. In that intense atmosphere, I doubt Anton or any other QPR player would have thought of it as being any more than John Terry being a dick and/or running his mouth. Certainly nothing to stop the game about. He probably shouted back "fuck off" while getting on with the game. I think you've over-estimated the sensitivity of the players to the alleged phrase. It would have meant no more or less to Anton Ferdinand than the "knobhead" comment while he was out there, IMO.

We're just speculating though.

Seriously? You don't think players would take exception to being called a black cunt?

Seriously. If someone said that to me on the pitch, I'd tell 'em to piss off - but I'd continue with the game. Wouldn't run to the ref to complain, wouldn't run to the person saying it to confront him. In fact don't know why I'm using hypotheticals, wankers at school used to make racial slurs at me/others on the pitch - but you don't get involved in a big ruckus every time.

Btw in his post-match interview Andre Villas-Boas today wore a Kick It Out lapel badge, as did all the managers I think. Not even John Terry's that fucking thick to make racist comments this weekend.

Why has nobody suggested that he's calling the ref a blind c*** yet? :mystery:

Because the ref would definitely have heard it, reacted to it, and it'd have been dissent and the justice system of football would work perfectly. :razz:

[/double disclaimer: this is a joke]

Btw in his post-match interview Andre Villas-Boas today wore a Kick It Out lapel badge, as did all the managers I think. Not even John Terry's that fucking thick to make racist comments this weekend.

I wouldn't rule it out

School's a bit different to the Premier League like. Anyway, we'll see. If Terry shouted that then he'll be in trouble with the FA, without question.

I don't think the location where racist remarks are made has any bearing to be honest.

Video doing the rounds of John Terry apparently saying something 'racist' towards Anton Ferdinand in today's game.

Just seen it, totally does like.

Nah.

It was aimed at Paddy Kenny & the phrase was "Pikey C**t" is now what everyone is saying. Can't be chucking allegations around unless there's an official complaint. Alas the Evra-Suarez "racism" claim seems to have gone quiet...

School's a bit different to the Premier League like. Anyway, we'll see. If Terry shouted that then he'll be in trouble with the FA, without question.

I don't think the location where racist remarks are made has any bearing to be honest.

Did you deliberately misrepresent my post or was it a genuine mistake?

Video doing the rounds of John Terry apparently saying something 'racist' towards Anton Ferdinand in today's game.

Just seen it, totally does like.

Nah.

It was aimed at Paddy Kenny & the phrase was "Pikey C**t" is now what everyone is saying. Can't be chucking allegations around unless there's an official complaint. Alas the Evra-Suarez "racism" claim seems to have gone quiet...

Ah, you mean they're changing their claim now it's been pissed on? What happened to him saying Anton first? :lol:

Not sure really - I am assuming it was a mistake.  Although I am still not quite sure what you meant.  Clearly school is different to the Premier League - in the same way that a badger is different to a goat.  That much is obvious and so I am not sure why you said it?

Not sure really - I am assuming it was a mistake.  Although I am still not quite sure what you meant.  Clearly school is different to the Premier League - in the same way that a badger is different to a goat.  That much is obvious and so I am not sure why you said it?

My post was directly related to the discussion at that point in the thread, which was about reacting to such comments. I think it's much more likely for adults to react on the big stage than kids in the school yard. I was asking whether you missed this line of conversation or just wanted to make it look like I was justifying racist comments. Looks like the latter and I don't appreciate that thanks.