Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Hiddink unsurprisingly sacked.

'I had a wonderful time in England. It was great at Chelsea, a terrific time, but that doesn’t mean I am ready to start tomorrow. I need some time to reflect.'

Hiddink unsurprisingly sacked.

'I had a wonderful time in England. It was great at Chelsea, a terrific time, but that doesn’t mean I am ready to start tomorrow. I need some time to reflect.'

We'll let him have a week off before he reports to Seoul to sign a contract.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Sepp Blatter: any player racially abused on pitch "should say 'this is a game ... and at the end of the game we shake hands'".

Honestly man, is he just one massive troll?

Luis Suarez charged by F.A over incident with Patrice Evra.

Any precedent on what the suspension length would be if found guilty?...

BBC saying on Twitter.

Suarez needn't worry though, one handshake and the whole thing will be forgotten about.

guardian_sport Guardian sport

Swindon youth player, 12, rejects chance to join Chelsea

:clap:

Must be something special then if Chelsea want him at that age. Probably knows another big team will come in for him.

Or he and, most importantly, his parents know that there are more important things in life than having a fucking Chelsea contract at the age of 12.

guardian_sport Guardian sport

Swindon youth player, 12, rejects chance to join Chelsea

:clap:

Must be something special then if Chelsea want him at that age. Probably knows another big team will come in for him.

Or he and, most importantly, his parents know that there are more important things in life than having a f***ing Chelsea contract at the age of 12.

:thup: