Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Shaun

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/the-decisions-so-far

Immediately discredited tbh. Nice idea, but five blokes who haven't watched it all isn't enough. Rio's ridiculously obviously foul on Demba Ba at SJP isn't on there - which is the first one I looked for. As it says though, not to be taken seriously - but then I suppose you wonder, what's the point of doing it at all if it's going to be done badly...

Keir says:

FEBRUARY 22, 2012 AT 1:29 PM

You see, we’d be above the filthy mags and into europe if the stupid refs didnt muck up.

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/the-decisions-so-far

Immediately discredited tbh. Nice idea, but five blokes who haven't watched it all isn't enough. Rio's ridiculously obviously foul on Demba Ba at SJP isn't on there - which is the first one I looked for. As it says though, not to be taken seriously - but then I suppose you wonder, what's the point of doing it at all if it's going to be done badly...

They all say that Cissés second against Liverpool shouldn't have stood. Clueless wankers.

EDIT: They also think Carroll should have had a penalty from that Williamson incident, but don't even mention Enriques pull on Ben Arfas shirt. Biased as fuck man :lol:

The intro sequence on Chinese tv for football matches has each teams flag unfurling over either a local landmark or their ground.  For us and Sunderland they've done both at once unfurling over a wing of the angel of the north each.  Bloody scandalous  :tickedoff: :knuppel2:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Johan Cruyff's Grandson plays for Wigan Academy.

At left-back as well  :anguish:

He should be mint. All those years of football in his backyard with his Grandad taking the piss out of him.

Former Newcastle Boss Freddie Fletcher Diagnosed With Cancer

By Adrian Hogg

Former Newcastle United chief executive Freddie Fletcher is seriously ill with cancer.

He is currently in the city’s Royal Victoria Infirmary after being diagnosed with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related lung cancer.

Scottish-born Freddie, 71, took over as chief executive of the Magpies in 1992 and helped transform the club's fortunes after Sir John Hall took over.

His daughter, Judith Fourie, 37, said: "My dad had surgery last week but he's picked up a really bad infection.

"He's in hospital fighting that and he's going to have further tests.”

Sir John Hall, who has himself been diagnosed with inoperable prostate cancer, said: "It's a difficult time for him but he knows he has the support of everyone.

"We are devastated by the news but everyone who knows him knows he's a fighter and we are all behind him."

Freddie, who has six grandchildren, is chief executive of his own firm, Mercer Street Marketing and Consulting, a director at construction giant Esh Group and is on the board of Gateshead-based security business Protector Group.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/17713