Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

Athletic's training facilities weren't finished on time and what had been done was of a shoddy standard, so Bielsa ended up in an argument with the site manager, then decked him :lol:

"The condition of Lezama is an insult to the players and I am responsible for them," Bielsa explained. "I was indignant because that was not recognised and began to say offensive things. I don't respect him because he did a bad job.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/07/05/3223383/bielsa-explains-altercation-over-training-ground

Athletic's training facilities weren't finished on time and what had been done was of a shoddy standard, so Bielsa ended up in an argument with the site manager, then decked him :lol:

"The condition of Lezama is an insult to the players and I am responsible for them," Bielsa explained. "I was indignant because that was not recognised and began to say offensive things. I don't respect him because he did a bad job.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/07/05/3223383/bielsa-explains-altercation-over-training-ground

That is outstanding.

Hats off to him for that.  O0

the Arsenal coach is hilarious :lol:

Fkn horrible more like if that was him screaming for the kids to 'get stuck in there' all the time. :banghead:

Yeh, really pisses me off how shit English youth coaches are. Parents too, have no idea what they are shouting and telling their kids.

!

:D FFS

The term, chasing shadows was created for that game  :yikes:

Some real class on show there, who is that team?

Under 11s, that makes you realise you have NO talent at all when you watch that (well me anyway  :D)

Little number 10, Sign him now  :frantic:

Guest Recoba

Markus Rosenberg, Sweden International just released from a German club.

The new Lovenkrands?!