Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

...ahhh.

Did you listen to the questions? Would you have won the grand?

No, I was on the phone asking what that tart was doing in my place. :lol:

I'll torture myself and listen to it when it finally turns up on the website in about a fucking month. They're so slow - they're up to 29 June atm. At least the pain will be less raw then. Or more likely I'll completely forget :lol:

Sounds very convenient that they couldn't reach you and that the final contestant got the high score like. :lol:

What? :lol: Do you mean I'm lying or they fixed it? I just think it was a snafu tbh and I had to get it off my chest, no biggie. Mind my immediate reaction was they'd put a lass on for commercial reasons.

Hang on, if she's a looker they could get some photos, couldn't they? And if she knew the answers she'd be bound to win...

:lol: But why wouldn't they tell me the places were filled in that case? Conspiracy theories  :yao:

Premier League Years from last season is on at 6pm, Sky Sports 2. Don't know if it's been on before but certainly the first time I've seen it.

:thup: will record that and watch it tonight after the match.

At a guess, from us we'll probably get to see Over the Wall, Man U 3-0, maybe the Chelsea 0-2 and a few games where we get beat, off Man City and Spurs, along with the odd other one. Passing mention.

Andy Woodman ‏@GKGuruWoody

Just heard next season there is a 'Tunnel Cam'!!! Oh dear!!!!!!........I could b struggling!

:fwap:

Oh, that's going to be great addition. Really liked City's Tunnel Cam last season.

May be a giggs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230827697915#ht_500wt_1202

As a result of Cardiff City 'rebranding' and changing the home strip from blue to red and replacing the historic bluebirds badge with that of a dragon, I have decided to boycott the club until this decision is reversed. As someone who followed the club home and away regularly, a sizable gap has been left that needs to be filled. With selling history and tradition the latest trend within football, I have decided to get on the bandwagon. The highest bidder on this auction can decide which team I support for the 2012/13 football season. In return for this they will receive a signed certificate authenticating my support, and I will buy them a pint or soft drink of their choice at the first game I attend.

I attended 51 matches in all competitions last season, and have traveled to home and away fixtures since I was 14. This has given me good experience of football support and can offer you such useful tips as Blackburn having the best pies, Burnley having the most attractive staff selling hot dogs and to never, ever, go to Scunthorpe. Last season I produced match reports for every game I attended which can be found on my website www.myonlycardiff.com. I will keep up this service for any fixtures I attend for the team of the winning bidder and blog about my experiences following my new side for the season. I will also pretend all your players are really good on Twitter, even if they're actually quite rubbish.

This auction is open to supporters of all teams, apart from Swansea City and Bristol City due to the likelihood of me being discovered and chased away from the stadium by angry mobs with flaming torches. I would also prefer if you didn't play in red or have a dragon on your badge if at all possible.

Postage on this item is free, unless you wish for me to be sent to the stadium in a big wooden crate. Please specify your preference upon winning the auction and I will find out a price from the Post Office for human transportation.

He's donating it all to charity apparently.

With the price going far beyond anything I had expected, this is now a full charity auction. 50% will go to Help for Heroes and 50% to Ty Hafan. The only money I will take from this auction is enough to pay the ebay fees

Aye, fair play to him :thup:

could well be a book in that. a little similar to that book about the bloke who spent a season following a club and living there till they got beat, then following the team that beat them.

could well be a book in that. a little similar to that book about the bloke who spent a season following a club and living there till they got beat, then following the team that beat them.

Job? Family commitments? How does anybody afford that?

Job? Family commitments? How does anybody afford that?

the plan was to do it as a book so that was his job. i'll post a link to it once i remember what the bloody book was called.

Cannot fucking wait until the new season. This summer's been/will continue to be packed with sport but the only things I really got into were the French Open/Wimbledon. Olympics will be quality for a few events but man, need some football back in my life