Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Slippery Sam

Dear Sky,

It is Newcastle UNITED, not just 'Newcastle'.  You are repeatedly doing this, so please desist.

Kevin Nolan is the player with the 9th highest distance covered in the league this season.

How can this be? I've heard from numerous reputable sources that he is overweight, unfit and does nothing but score goals.

Kevin Nolan is the player with the 9th highest distance covered in the league this season.

HP? That's remarkable. He seems in much better shape than he has been previously, but even so.. to be ninth in the league, even with all his game-time... seems quite high!

It's off Twitter but from a commentator/journo, Gerrrard is top oddly enough.

@Wanchope_Dickov: Top ten: Gerrard, Walters, Osman, Arteta, Brad Johnson, James McCarthy, Schneiderlin, YAYA TOURE, Nolan, Carrick. (he's a city fan)

It's off Twitter but from a commentator/journo, Gerrrard is top oddly enough.

@Wanchope_Dickov: Top ten: Gerrard, Walters, Osman, Arteta, Brad Johnson, James McCarthy, Schneiderlin, YAYA TOURE, Nolan, Carrick. (he's a city fan)

:thup:

Be curious to see how other outfield players who have also played the full 90 in most games this season fare... not that mere coverage of ground counts for anything in and of itself.

Rio Ferdinand Verified ‏@rioferdy5

All of u saying 'out of touch' etc I swear I u were throwing coins at us the other week! #wasteful

8:37 PM - 1 Jan 13

Jesus wepticles. Some footballers are just another category of stupid.