Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

There's no match thread yet so thought I'd put it in here, but Steven Fletcher is a doubt for Wolves.

I don't think he played against Everton either.  Doyle set up Ebanks Blake for the goal IIRC.  Still a decent strikeforce.

I like the look of our next few fixtures. Starting with Wednesday night.

KISS

OF

DEATH

!

Hey I never said we'd get anything from these games...just that I like the look of them  O0

There's no match thread yet so thought I'd put it in here, but Steven Fletcher is a doubt for Wolves.

I don't think he played against Everton either.  Doyle set up Ebanks Blake for the goal IIRC.  Still a decent strikeforce.

Ebanks Blake did absolutely nothing...

...apart from score.

Ebanks Blake did absolutely nothing...

...apart from score.

From the highlights, I don't think I saw Wolves do anything else  ;D

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5234/129961.jpg

Lokomotiv Moscow fans reaction to the Odemwingie transfer.

:facepalm:

Christ. It's just disgusting. The boy is a half-Russian born and raised in the country as well. Makes you wonder why he chose not to don their colours.

Well, he was bought for a lot of money, maybe he was shite and they are glad to get rid of him?

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5234/129961.jpg

Lokomotiv Moscow fans reaction to the Odemwingie transfer.

:facepalm:

Christ. It's just disgusting. The boy is a half-Russian born and raised in the country as well. Makes you wonder why he chose not to don their colours.

Well was bought for a lot of money, maybe he was shite and they are glad to get rid of him?

That justifies the big, fuck-off banana, alright.

That banner is f***ing disgraceful tbh. That kind of s*** should stop Russia getting anywhere near bidding for a World Cup.

Bloody archaic.

I'm sure if UEFA or FIFA were drawn to it they'd dish out a hefty £3,000 fine or something equally punishing. Those fans wouldn't do it again. :thup: