Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Well Tiote & Barton is horseshit, but Smith, Lovenkrands and Simpson could comfortably be on that list. Get Perch in there too.

Stupid list in the first place like.

Yeah the list is stupid, sadly the kid is a wannabe journo without a clue.

Not sure what he used for Simpson, being about 5ft10 at most, is he classed as fast and shit or what? Certainly not big or strong thats for sure haha in fact other than not being any good i cant see two qualities he speaks of that Smith or Loven have either....

I suppose he's saying that Lovenkrands/Simpson just use their pace/stamina and don't have much actual ability, and Barton/Smith/Tiote are just strong bruiser types who can't do anything but put the boot in.

It's shite like, cos Lovenkrands isn't particularly fast nowadays, and Smith is the only one of the 3 CM who fits the bill of no technical ability.

What a load of bollocks that list is.

Barton and Tiote both have good ability, Bramble has decent ability as well (his problem is his head), Diaby is class, Anderson and Palacios also have decent skill and passing. Many of the strikers are better than that too - Agbonlahor certainly is.

The amount of black players he's named is also a bit worrying.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What a load of bollocks that list is.

Barton and Tiote both have good ability, Bramble has decent ability as well (his problem is his head), Diaby is class, Anderson and Palacios also have decent skill and passing. Many of the strikers are better than that too - Agbonlahor certainly is.

The amount of black players he's named is also a bit worrying.

Holy crap, I hadn't even noticed that (assumed people are generally not racist anymore), on second viewing its disgusting.

Guest Roger Kint

I suppose he's saying that Lovenkrands/Simpson just use their pace/stamina and don't have much actual ability, and Barton/Smith/Tiote are just strong bruiser types who can't do anything but put the boot in.

It's s**** like, cos Lovenkrands isn't particularly fast nowadays, and Smith is the only one of the 3 CM who fits the bill of no technical ability.

Pretty much how i saw it too. Strangely this isnt the worst thing he has came out with haha

Saw this on another forum, you might find his views on our players a tad confusing  ;D

That combination of strength and speed that coaches often look for.

Which players have the best combination of strength and speed (sometimes a lot more of one than the other), yet are the worst players?

With all the talk about big physical players who aren't skillful enough, these are some of the main culprits.

LB

Elokobi (Wolves)

Van Damme (Wolves)

Figueroa (Wigan)

Olsson (Blackburn)

Murphy (Birmingham)

Konchesky (Liverpool)

Ilunga (West Ham)

CB

Bramble (Sunderland)

Gabbidon (West Ham)

Baptiste (Blackpool)

Onuoha (Sunderland)

Stearman (Wolves)

Shittu (Bolton)

Distin (Everton)

Kaboul (Tottenham)

Ferdinand.A (West Ham)

Djourou (Arsenal)

Jiranek (Birmingham)

Caldwell.S (Wigan)

Knight (Fulham)

RB

Stoor (Fulham)

Richards (Man City)

Chimbonda (Blackburn)

Johnson.G (Liverpool)

Hibbert (Everton)

Hutton (Tottenham)

Simpson (Newcastle)

Angeleri (Sunderland)

Beye (Aston Villa)

Pantsil (Fulham)

LM

Gardner.R (Bolton)

Beausejour (Birmingham)

Boa Morte (West Ham)

Lovenkrands (Newcastle)

Babel (Liverpool)

CDM

Diame (Wigan)

Etuhu (Fulham)

Smith.A (Newcastle)

Muamba (Bolton)

Dikgacoi (Fulham)

CM

Guedioura (Wolves)

Reo-Coker (Aston Villa)

Tiote (Newcastle)

Diaby (Arsenal)

Anderson (Man Utd)

Barton (Newcastle)

Palacios (Tottenham)

Cattermole (Sunderland)

Reid (West Brom)

Jenas (Tottenham)

RM

Etuhu.K (Man City)

Emerton (Blackburn)

Obinna (West Ham)

Tchoyi (West Brom)

Eboue (Arsenal)

ST

Harewood (Blackpool)

Johnson.E (Fulham)

Roberts (Blackburn)

Miller.I (West Brom)

Nouble (West Ham)

Anichebe (Everton)

Fortune.M (West Brom)

Heskey (Aston Villa)

Bent.M (Wolves)

Yakubu (Everton)

Jerome (Birmingham)

Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)

Jones (Sunderland)

Beckford (Everton)

Campbell.F (Sunderland)

Vaughan (Everton)

Dembele (Fulham)

Gyan (Sunderland)

Carew (Aston Villa)

N’Gog (Liverpool)

Sturridge (Chelsea)

Zigic (Birmingham)

Cole.C (West Ham)

:kinnear:

Shit and quite frankly completely unnecisary list. I mean what exactly was the point of this anyway?

And what exactly has he based Tiote on anyway? The 3 games he's played for us where he's arguably been the best player on the pitch in all of them?

Saw this on another forum, you might find his views on our players a tad confusing  ;D

That combination of strength and speed that coaches often look for.

Which players have the best combination of strength and speed (sometimes a lot more of one than the other), yet are the worst players?

With all the talk about big physical players who aren't skillful enough, these are some of the main culprits.

LB

Elokobi (Wolves)

Van Damme (Wolves)

Figueroa (Wigan)

Olsson (Blackburn)

Murphy (Birmingham)

Konchesky (Liverpool)

Ilunga (West Ham)

CB

Bramble (Sunderland)

Gabbidon (West Ham)

Baptiste (Blackpool)

Onuoha (Sunderland)

Stearman (Wolves)

Shittu (Bolton)

Distin (Everton)

Kaboul (Tottenham)

Ferdinand.A (West Ham)

Djourou (Arsenal)

Jiranek (Birmingham)

Caldwell.S (Wigan)

Knight (Fulham)

RB

Stoor (Fulham)

Richards (Man City)

Chimbonda (Blackburn)

Johnson.G (Liverpool)

Hibbert (Everton)

Hutton (Tottenham)

Simpson (Newcastle)

Angeleri (Sunderland)

Beye (Aston Villa)

Pantsil (Fulham)

LM

Gardner.R (Bolton)

Beausejour (Birmingham)

Boa Morte (West Ham)

Lovenkrands (Newcastle)

Babel (Liverpool)

CDM

Diame (Wigan)

Etuhu (Fulham)

Smith.A (Newcastle)

Muamba (Bolton)

Dikgacoi (Fulham)

CM

Guedioura (Wolves)

Reo-Coker (Aston Villa)

Tiote (Newcastle)

Diaby (Arsenal)

Anderson (Man Utd)

Barton (Newcastle)

Palacios (Tottenham)

Cattermole (Sunderland)

Reid (West Brom)

Jenas (Tottenham)

RM

Etuhu.K (Man City)

Emerton (Blackburn)

Obinna (West Ham)

Tchoyi (West Brom)

Eboue (Arsenal)

ST

Harewood (Blackpool)

Johnson.E (Fulham)

Roberts (Blackburn)

Miller.I (West Brom)

Nouble (West Ham)

Anichebe (Everton)

Fortune.M (West Brom)

Heskey (Aston Villa)

Bent.M (Wolves)

Yakubu (Everton)

Jerome (Birmingham)

Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)

Jones (Sunderland)

Beckford (Everton)

Campbell.F (Sunderland)

Vaughan (Everton)

Dembele (Fulham)

Gyan (Sunderland)

Carew (Aston Villa)

N’Gog (Liverpool)

Sturridge (Chelsea)

Zigic (Birmingham)

Cole.C (West Ham)

:kinnear:

what a giant waste of time that list is

Peter is a very professional and responsible guy. Everything was easy with Peter. In contrast to other Nigerians. They are very insolent, headstrong, black nationalism is evident in them. When there are more than three Nigerians watch out: they aren't afraid of anyone. Korea has also shed tears over them. In Korea there were never drug dealers, nothing like that. They started to invite athletes, Nigerian agents appeared, drugs appeared in the city centre streets and at the end of it all - AIDS.

:lol: :lol: Us Nigerians spreading drugs and AIDS around the world. I enjoy it how people stereotype such a large and diverse nation as one. I like how forward he is at least. The man lets you know what he actually thinks. It is a good quality.

Federico Macheda is reported to have branded Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney 'working class and vulgar'.

The young forward's apparent comments have been published in an interview with Italy's Gazzetta Della Sport.

Macheda is currently away from Old Traffordwith Italy's Under 21 side, while Rooney is set to link up with England for their Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro on Tuesday.

Rooney has found himself thrust into the media spotlight in recent weeks following allegations over his private life, with his on-field displays this term failing to hit the heights of last season.

And while he is given credit for aiding the former Lazio youngster's development at Old Trafford, there are apparently other aspects which the 19-year-old finds less appealing.

Mature

Macheda is quoted as saying: "Rooney is a really great person, he always gives me advice, but he's a bit working class and vulgar."

And the talented teenager has again reiterated that he has no plans to seek an exit from the Red Devils as he continues to be linked with a loan return to Lazio.

He added: "I want to improve in Manchester, when I'm more mature I'll be able to make choices.

"The rumours about Lazio please me but I don't think I will go."

He comes from a over class family though Federico, so imho opinion he's the one who's stupid here.

Working class and vulgar, wtf?  :lol:

All i can think is something got lost in translation...surely that'll be Fergies recovery regardless.  :lol:

The word he actually used is 'Coatto'.

A Roman word that basically means the Italian equivalent of a chav. I'm guessing it's been lost in translation somewhat and I highly doubt he would be calling him 'working class and vulgar' :lol:

Just another newspaper article trying to make a story out of nothing.

For all we know it could be a private joke between Macheda and Rooney and he delivered it in a tongue in cheek way, and with a massive smile on his face.

The problem with any media is that they portray it as a cutting remark.

Macheda probably calls him a chav every day in training for a laugh.

Fucking hate international breaks. Fuck me it's boring.

I was on the way home from work tonight and thought "fuck, no football tonight....nevermind it'll be back next week." But of course it fucking won't be, because we lose two weeks for this shit. Two fucking weeks! Fuck off internationals.

Just realised that Jamie Mackie is in line to start upfront for Scotland. He was English last time I knew.

Scotland repeatedly sell their soul with bringing in these plastic Jocks like, his grandfather was born in Kilmarnock ffs. Tenuous or what.

International breaks are only boring when your national team has 0,0005% of not qualifying, which is the case for England or Spain, so there's not much going for those games.

I need to dig up my French genes and support them, that would be entertaining.