Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Looks like another tatoo fracas from a Manchester City fan:

http://www.heavensports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/waynerooneytattoo.jpg

Taken from the Sunday Sport, the paper which brought you "Statue of Elvis found on Mars"

If you look at where the 'tattoo' is on his back and imagine him standing up straight it would be miles off centre.  Look at how straight the text is, in spite of supposedly being on the curve of his back as he twists around.

"I've played in some of the biggest clubs in the world over my career and I've had not such a good time at certain clubs Newcastle where I've been in the relegation zone struggling away," he stated.

"Training with top players every day, being among the elite players is what I enjoy doing more.

"And if that means not playing as much but playing in a good team with good players creating chances, then I'd prefer to do that than slog away every week and hardly get a touch of the ball."

Prick.

I fucking hate him. If his career endeed and he was declared bankrupt tomorrow i would be delighted.

Schwarz. I can't see 7 being beaten tbh.

cattermole.

10 letters, one syllable as it's pronounced " c*** "

;D the Cunt formally known as cattermole won't last long on Sunday- He'll either be sent off by the ref or carried off on a stretcher!

Cheers. I see TT are going back. Maybe instead of getting vast quantities of blue & red paint in maybe some mega concerts in the close season would prove a money spinner. I remember seeing the pictures of The Boss @ SJP in the 80's.

Now Kings Of Leon are poping into SOL on June 17.

The BBC have, reportedly, received 'a number' of complaints after Look North presenter Dawn Thewlis described a group of people waving into the camera behind her during a live report from outside St James' Park, where Newcastle United were hosting a Carling Cup match against Arsenal, as 'probably special needs.'

Watching Prem Classics on ESPN, mental to think it's only 2 and a half years ago since Boro were beating Man City 8-1 in the league. Unthinkable now. :lol:

Proof that things can change in football very quickly though.

aye strange time that but then again sven was a dead man walking at that stage and it was widely known he was on his way out.

Still can't believe the smogs paid 12m for that useless brazillian though

Guest Heneage

The BBC have, reportedly, received 'a number' of complaints after Look North presenter Dawn Thewlis described a group of people waving into the camera behind her during a live report from outside St James' Park, where Newcastle United were hosting a Carling Cup match against Arsenal, as 'probably special needs.'

There's a hiiiiiilarious clip on youtube off a Mackem who's kindly recorded it and then says something along the lines of 'even she thinks geordies are idiots'.

Guest Heneage

Just watched it. Why on earth would she even think of saying that on live tv?! :lol:

Lovely woman but I'd be surprised if she doesn't get the sack for it. Did you ever see O'rourke being sworn at outside SJP? That was handled much better.

Guest Roger Kint

Havent seen it posted:

Graham Swann backs Hughton & talks NUFC

'I can't stand the thought of Colly gloating if we lose. Mind you, the last person to laugh at me about football was Ian Bell when Newcastle were relegated. Belly wasn't laughing so much when we thrashed Villa 6-0 a few weeks ago! '

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/3201513/England-cricketer-Graeme-Swann-wants-Newcastle-United-to-keep-boss-Chris-Hughton.html#ixzz13jnzzlCDhttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/3201513/England-cricketer-Graeme-Swann-wants-Newcastle-United-to-keep-boss-Chris-Hughton.html