Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

One Englishman...

Delfouenso

Wilshere

I know he's been injured but Rodwell is a bigger talent than half the names on that list

Definitely, he's easily better than Rafael and Macheda what i've seen, and Bebe for that matter, although i've not seen hardly anything of him he's looked awful.

I haven't been watching football for all that long but I have a historical question.  Does anyone know around when people stopped having numbers based on their position/name on the team sheet and started to have their own personal numbers that they wanted?

I haven't been watching football for all that long but I have a historical question.  Does anyone know around when people stopped having numbers based on their position/name on the team sheet and started to have their own personal numbers that they wanted?

Around '93 I think.

Faroe Islands squad

Goalkeepers: Nielson (Tranmere), Thomsen (HB)

Defenders: Rubeksen (HB), Davidsen (NSI), Baldvinsson (Algard), Naes (B36), Frederiksberg (NSI), Gregersen (Ross County), Jacobsen (Vikingur)

Midfielders: Poulsen (HB), Hansen (HB), Petersen (NSI), Lokin (NSI), Elttor (B36), Udsen (EB/ST)

Forwards: Mouritsen (B36), Holst (Silkeborg), Edmundsson (Manchester City).

What?

Guest palnese

Faroe Islands squad

Goalkeepers: Nielson (Tranmere), Thomsen (HB)

Defenders: Rubeksen (HB), Davidsen (NSI), Baldvinsson (Algard), Naes (B36), Frederiksberg (NSI), Gregersen (Ross County), Jacobsen (Vikingur)

Midfielders: Poulsen (HB), Hansen (HB), Petersen (NSI), Lokin (NSI), Elttor (B36), Udsen (EB/ST)

Forwards: Mouritsen (B36), Holst (Silkeborg), Edmundsson (Manchester City).

What?

My mate in the squad again. Ålgård :smitten:

Inzaghi might be forced to retire after suffering season ending injurey, damn this sucks..

But please be reminded that in his last ever game he scored two goals against Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid..legend :D

He's not being forced to retire, he's just out for the rest of the season (Or well, he should be back in March/April). If he decides to go on after that, who knows?