Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

“I didn’t throw a chair at him. I threw a chair out of the way to go and argue with him and it nearly hit Shay Given but that was it. Someone went to get the manager and Bobby Robson came in and yelled at everyone to get out and get on the plane. I was saying ’I’m not going, I ain't getting on no plane, fool. I’m going home to see my missus, sucka’.

There. Much better  :snod:

Guest GAMMELL

Jesus christ I wish Ian Holloway would shut his fucking trap, been running his mouth constantly for the first half hour on "Goals On Sunday".

Guest GAMMELL

I disagree, I think he's a little bollocks IMO, remember reading his weekly BBC column when he was doing an incredibly shit job at Leicester. Talking about utter utter guff when his team were going down the shitter to League 1, should have been concentrating on his fucking job rather than giving his opinions on the fucking x-factor. Bellend!

I used to find him amusing and interesting but since getting up to the Premiership his angry, emotional rants are getting tiresome. Especially when half of what he says doesn't even correlate to the subject at hand.

I wouldn't say he 'led' both of those teams to where they got though.  At Inter he was more of cog in Mourinho's machine rather than a stand out dictator of play like Xavi.  He didn't really impress me at the WC either, a couple of deflected goals at his general play wasn't exceptional.

Xavi or Messi for me.