Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

just realised blackpool have played 5 more away league games than at home. i knew there was an imbalance due to waiting for that stand but didn't think it was that many.

Tonight was their first home match since mid-November. They don't have undersoil heating meaning that their last 3 home matches before tonight have been postponed due to a frozen pitch.

They say that they didn't have time over the summer to install undersoil heating due to their involvement in the play-offs.

From an Arsenal forum...............

The Premier League will witness the first £100 ‘ordinary’ match ticket in the history of English football tonight when Arsenal host Manchester City. That prices includes the price of the seat itself for one person plus necessary extra booking fee and postage.

Ouch!!

The Premier League will witness the first £100 ‘ordinary’ match ticket in the history of English football tonight when Arsenal host Manchester City. That prices includes the price of the seat itself for one person plus necessary extra booking fee and postage.

Ouch!!

How the fucking fuck can they justify that?

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/01/29/manual_105834.html&TEAMHD=premiership

Anyone remember this? :lol: :lol:

"I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.

"We have been negotiating with someone else on the continent. We thought that deal was done but suddenly the goal posts have moved."

Ouch!!

How the fucking fuck can they justify that?

how can they justify that and still not buy a decent defender or goalkeeper

Hell of a lot more PL goals than Routledge.  If we flogged Routledge for £8m and brought him in for less, it'd be great business.

If we got £8 million for Routledge you'd want to use the money to buy Shaun Wright-Phillips?! ffs

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/01/29/manual_105834.html&TEAMHD=premiership

Anyone remember this? :lol: :lol:

"I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.

"We have been negotiating with someone else on the continent. We thought that deal was done but suddenly the goal posts have moved."

Was hard to take that time. Now, it's just absolutely laughable.  :mackems:

"We have put a bid in writing for Stephane Mbia and we are waiting to hear from his club.

"We have put a bid in of £5m and we are waiting to see what the outcome of that is."

Words fail me. :lol:

Hell of a lot more PL goals than Routledge.  If we flogged Routledge for £8m and brought him in for less, it'd be great business.

If we got £8 million for Routledge you'd want to use the money to buy Shaun Wright-Phillips?! ffs

If I was in your position and got £8m for Routledge, I'd probably spaff myself silly. Just a thought.

tbf getting 8m for routiledge might remove all senses as llambias ashley and pardew laugh themselves silly