Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

It was extremely twattish by Bowyer though. Gracious in victory and all that.

Ferguson ;)

Aha, saw it reported as Bowyer yesterday. Would suit him tbf.

To be honest, I'm still blaming Bowyer, the horrible little shit head

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

Well done to the BCFC player who slapped Koscielny on the head when they scored, very big of you!

1 hour ago

Thats rich coming from somebody who's been cautioned for assault.

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

Well done to the BCFC player who slapped Koscielny on the head when they scored, very big of you!

1 hour ago

Was a pathetic thing to do though.

his whining doesn't help his or arsenals image though, just brings them across as spoilt brats

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

his whining doesn't help his or arsenals image though, just brings confirms them across as spoilt brats

He hardly touched him ffs. The horrible little t***'s always looking for something to whinge and rant about it seems.

from the Telegraph:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01837/ferguson2_1837044c.jpg

Out of line: Jack Wilshere blasted Barry Ferguson for tapping Laurent Koscielny on thehead after the winning goal

Tapping being the key word.  :rolleyes:

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

No different to Keown doing the same to RVN when he missed a penalty some years ago.    Still doesn't make it right though.

Yes, but he got appropriate punishment, this seems to have been completely ignored. At the end of the day that would have fucking wound me up and it probably would have provoked a reaction from me, he did well not to react.

He hardly touched him ffs. The horrible little t***'s always looking for something to whinge and rant about it seems.

from the Telegraph:

Out of line: Jack Wilshere blasted Barry Ferguson for tapping Laurent Koscielny on thehead after the winning goal

thats it, seriously is that it hes whining like a child over that.

jesus fucking christ man up about it wilshire, just accept it you lost and not come out with basically: "waah waah they took our trophy"

from the Telegraph:

thats it, seriously is that it hes whining like a child over that.

jesus fucking christ man up about it wilshire, just accept it you lost and not come out with basically: "waah waah they took our trophy"

I've not taken a proper look apart from one passing clip on a recap of the match, but I thought in full motion it looked a bit more than a tap. Still nothing major, but a bit more than what that picture suggests.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hopefully this is Jack Wilshire being young and not showing the early signs of being a mentally weak headcase! Seems to shout and berate every decision a ref or linesman makes against Arsenal :(

Wilshere's got the exact same petulant attitude that Fabregas had at the same age.

Although Fabregas seems to have a bit more about him intelligence wise than Wilshere does.

He's still a fantastic prospect though, and one whom England's team should be built around for years to come.

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

No different to Keown doing the same to RVN when he missed a penalty some years ago.    Still doesn't make it right though.

Yes, but he got appropriate punishment, this seems to have been completely ignored. At the end of the day that would have f***ing wound me up and it probably would have provoked a reaction from me, he did well not to react.

fuck off man :lol:

Wilshere's got the exact same petulant attitude that Fabregas had at the same age.

Although Fabregas seems to have a bit more about him intelligence wise than Wilshere does.

He's still a fantastic prospect though, and one whom England's team should be built around for years to come.

fabregas has the same petulant attitude now he had then the arsenal players exist in a bubble created by wenger where they can do no wrong and anything that goes against them is down to shit refs having a bias against them or opponents roughing them up etc and it creates a brat like wilshire and fabregas

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

Yes, but he got appropriate punishment, this seems to have been completely ignored. At the end of the day that would have f***ing wound me up and it probably would have provoked a reaction from me, he did well not to react.

fuck off man :lol:

Come on! You telling me if you had just cost the team you were playing for a cup final and a cock from the opposing team slapped you on the head you wouldn't be wound up by that? Inciting violence if you ask me.