Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Hull City planning on building a new stadium apparently -

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Undefined-Headline/article-3288016-detail/article.html

Seems like a completely daft idea, mind you seems like it is a bit of an idol threat from their owner.

Hope they build it, realise they would never fill 40,000 seats and then nearly go bankrupt again, scummy club

When i went i thought their stadium was decent...

They don't own there stadium though, which the new owner clearly wants as his plan.

I love how Fergie thinks that a "strong referee" is one that favours Man U.  In fact he got a strong referee who was willing to make the ballsie call to award a Penalty which would probably decide the game.  

He says he want's an unbiased referee, and then trys to bias the process, and the referee, to call the game in his favour.

The FA/PL needs to act on his outburst and suspect him for a couple of games - he has a suspended sentance hanging over him too from previous outbursts.

What does that involve? Officials going to the next Man Utd games with contemplative expressions, turning to each other and going "Hmm.... I think he's onto something, you know..."? O0

:-[    :D

Fergie also has a suspended ban from some previous drivel he vomited up in the media. Why it was suspended I've got no idea, but this latest thing should activate it.

Good luck with that ;) The FA will probably reward Man U with 10 points.

“When I did the kung-fu on the hooligan,” he said, “I did it because these kind of people don’t have to be in the game.

“I think maybe it’s like a dream for some people - to kick these kinds of people. So I did it for them. So then they are happy.

“It’s a kind of freedom for them. So I speak about that. Maybe they felt it. Something special, physically.”

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Madness.

How class are the related links for the article too. Every 12 months he has a pop at the Ref.

Cantona is probably my favourite player ever. Even though he played for Man Utd and cost us the title, I just can't help loving the guy.

There's a really obscure book called 'The Meaning of Cantona' which has lots of made up quotes from him, with poems and philosophical quotations and stuff. It's immense.

:lol: Fucking hell, Ferguson not talking to MUTV anymore because they aired his comments. Apparently they should've been more aware of the trouble it would get him in. So after, what, 30 years in management, he still needs to be babied as to his media commitments? What a load of bullshit. The fucker really needs to be made a proper example of, he's one of the biggest issues when it comes to the whole 'respect' campaign.

:lol: Fucking hell, Ferguson not talking to MUTV anymore because they aired his comments. Apparently they should've been more aware of the trouble it would get him in. So after, what, 30 years in management, he still needs to be babied as to his media commitments? What a load of bullshit. The fucker really needs to be made a proper example of, he's one of the biggest issues when it comes to the whole 'respect' campaign.

Definitely, how he managed to get a knighthood is beyond me. He's petulant and childish a lot of the time.

For a man of his age and his experience it's bizarre, guess it's just a function of always believing he's right.

:lol: f***ing hell, Ferguson not talking to MUTV anymore because they aired his comments. Apparently they should've been more aware of the trouble it would get him in. So after, what, 30 years in management, he still needs to be babied as to his media commitments? What a load of bullshit. The f***er really needs to be made a proper example of, he's one of the biggest issues when it comes to the whole 'respect' campaign.

Definitely, how he managed to get a knighthood is beyond me. He's petulant and childish a lot of the time.

For a man of his age and his experience it's bizarre, guess it's just a function of always believing he's right.

Have a government that invited the public to nominate individuals for honours. 

Be the manager of the best supported club in the world. 

A knighthood was inevitable.