Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Can anyone recommend me a good website for buying classic football shirts? Want to get my Dad a Leeds 70's one (I know, I know), but don't know which sites are reputable? Anybody used any before?

Apologies if there is actually a thread about this.

Toffs?

http://www.toffs.com/?gclid=COm4w_nO1acCFQoY4QodTRvv-Q

Only seems to be 50's gear that one, but cheers anyway! :undecided:

Can anyone recommend me a good website for buying classic football shirts? Want to get my Dad a Leeds 70's one (I know, I know), but don't know which sites are reputable? Anybody used any before?

Apologies if there is actually a thread about this.

Toffs?

http://www.toffs.com/?gclid=COm4w_nO1acCFQoY4QodTRvv-Q

Only seems to be 50's gear that one, but cheers anyway! :undecided:

http://classicfootballshirts.co.uk ?

Magnus Wolff Eikrem, a Norwegian footballer who spent three years at Manchester United between the years 15-21 of his life, is counted as a "foreigner" in Molde's player quota regardless of having grown up just a few hundred metres from Molde's training ground for the first 16 years of his life. :lol:

Korean striker Cho Jae-Jin, who almost signed for us in January 2008 has announced his retirement at age 30.

Apparently he's been hiding the fact that he has a malformed hip joint his whole career. His hip joint is shaped in a way that makes it permanently dislocated, which means that every time he plays he goes through insufferable pain as his bones grind against each other. He's been taking pain killers every week for nearly a decade.

The reason his move to us mysteriously fell apart was because we discovered his condition during a medical. He got Newcastle to keep the fact that he had a medical at all secret and made it look like negotiations just broke down in hopes that other clubs wouldn't find out.

I gave him a lot of s*** for becoming a worse and worse player every year, I kind of feel bad now that I know why that happened.

The moral of the story from a Newcastle standpoint being that our medical staff isn't completely incompetent

"I want curly hair too!"

Did we make this song up? Or was it Everton fans? Or some other set of fans.

I have herd Chelsea fans sang it for the 2nd class Colo.

Man United as well.

Molde lost 0-3 to some newly promoted team in their first game under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær. Good headline: "Ole Gunnars feilskjær" ("Ole Gunnar's mistake"). Hope to see many variations on it.

No harm on Molde but I hope he crashes and burns the horrible little shit.

Guest toonlass

A Cardiff fan has fallen from the upper tier at the Millwall game.

Aye, I saw. No further report atm.

Hope (s)he is ok.