Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Craig is such a nice person, I bet he has the world record for thumbs up and friends on Facebook.

El Diego would be a better choice, I'm sure he'd be happy get stuck into to Pele.

Nah, he doesn't really like us. While he was here he got his leg broken and started doing drugs, not great memories.

El Diego would be a better choice, I'm sure he'd be happy get stuck into to Pele.

Nah, he doesn't really like us. While he was here he got his leg broken and started doing drugs, not great memories.

Didn't know that (drugs), seen the tackle a few times mind. How is he thought of by Barça fans?

Didn't know that (drugs), seen the tackle a few times mind. How is he thought of by Barça fans?

Doesn't mean much to us, given the circumstances and the briefness of his spell, which is a pity given his stature. To be frank he performed admirably on the pitch when he was fit and scored a couple of anthology goals, but didn't get along well with the board and demanded a transfer.

Regarding the drugs thing, he said so in his biography.

It's probably bollocks, so I think the news is just good for the belly-laugh of imagining it. The CWC is a tin cup, but it would be taking the piss of the tournament.

Made me think of the Cup-Winners Cup.  :weep:

It's probably bollocks, so I think the news is just good for the belly-laugh of imagining it. The CWC is a tin cup, but it would be taking the p*ss of the tournament.

Made me think of the Cup-Winners Cup.  :weep:

Loved that tournament myself. One of the things I'm proudest as Barça fan is being record winners and owning the original trophy. It made winning the cup special, too, instead of being thrown out with the Waffa cup lot.

I suppose it didn't make much sense with the expanded CL.

I don't think Makelele is underrated, people still talk of the "Makelele role" (which in truth predates him) for a reason.

Great graph.

I was attempting some fabulously witty sarcasm. He was described as "underrated" on at least 13 billion occasions during his Chelsea career.

I don't think Makelele is underrated, people still talk of the "Makelele role" (which in truth predates him) for a reason.

Great graph.

I was attempting some fabulously witty sarcasm. He was described as "underrated" on at least 13 billion occasions during his Chelsea career.

Ah, I understand then. It was the same while at Real Madrid. I was left wondering who actually underrated him (apart from Pérez) since everybody said the same.

Guest Roger Kint

Canny story about the plight of Plymouth in the Star today, really hope they can sort it out soon.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/204411/Plymouth-players-prove-loyalty-still-exists/

Simon Walton has been struggling to pay rent in Plymouth plus the mortgage on his Surrey home where his partner, former Celeb Big Brother babe Nicola Tappenden, 28, lives with their little girl Poppy, two.

Simon, 23, said: “It’s pretty desperate. Three of us players have moved in together. I sold my car and I have to pay train fares to see my family 200 miles away.”