Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Is it from the back of the Milburn? I've got exactly the same thing but from the directors box

Probably the same one.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/NUFC43MUFC1.jpg

:thup:

Got a similar one but the 2-0 at home to mackems 02-03 when bellamy and shearer scored (head bandage, free kick) from the middle of the Gallowgate

Just saw Bolton's Lee out for nine months.

Terrible thing for any player, but he seemed particularly well liked by fans of pretty much all clubs!

Hoping for a speedy recovery. :thup:

Guest Spark

Gutted for Lee. Really rate him as a player. Hope he comes back even stronger, and then signs for us  O0

So Sturridge and Elmander gone, CYL out for the season and Holden still injured too. Surely they wont be holding onto Cahill too, IIRC he only has a year left so like us with Enrique it seems inevitable that he will go :dontknow:

I don't think they'll be in trouble but they're some serious blows to their team.

Jaaskelainen

Steinsson Wheater Knight  Robinson

Eagles  Muamba Reo-Coker/Pratley Petrov

Klasnic  Davies

I don't really know Bolton's team that well but assuming Cahill goes (big assumption, I know) that is roughly what their XI will be going into next season. I fully expect Coyle to get the most out of them but it's a pretty uninspiring team IMO.

Fucking maniac who did that wants an axe in the back of his head.

If no-marks from nothing teams are going to keep assaulting big-name players like this to make a name for themselves, maybe we shouldnt bother with pre-season friendlies at all.

f***ing maniac who did that wants an axe in the back of his head.

If no-marks from nothing teams are going to keep assaulting big-name players like this to make a name for themselves, maybe we shouldnt bother with pre-season friendlies at all.

It that bad like? Link knocking about anywhere?

f***ing maniac who did that wants an axe in the back of his head.

It that bad like? Link knocking about anywhere?

I saw it in the local press. Basically justs kicks out at him with no intention of getting the ball.

What's even worse was how he just nonchalantly walked off afterwards with an expression on his face that lets you know that he was thinking "meh, soft Asian c***."

Can't really describe in words how livid I am. Some wannabe "hard-man" piece of shit just wrecked one of my favorite players. Possibly for good.

Pieces coming together quite nicely for us to shockingly crash out of WC qualification.

"살인 태클 당하는 이청용 선수 Lee Chung-Yong Injury vs Newport County"

in a popular video site.

I did, is that second video of the black woman laughing related to it? Jesus wept  :facepalm:

If I'm honest terrible touch from Lee to let the ball get away like that, really giving the opportunity for a player to dive in. I think most defenders at that level would ave done the same, he should have been ready to jump over him and ride the challenge. Still a massive shame for him and over aggressive for a friendly, but that's what happens when you play professionals against amateurs, they've all got something to prove.