Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

A few people have shown an interest in the pic I mentioned on the previous page so I'll get a picture up on here tonight.

England playing DPR Korea in a couple of hours in the World u20s. Should be interesting.

They have decent youths. I figure they're better at this level given that all of them will be malnourished and therefore underdeveloped by adulthood.

routledge... ranger... xisco... perch( i think) .. sam ameobi... airey.. soderberg .... are playing in teh game at spennymoor town tomorrow for nufcx11.. unsure who the rest of  the team is.. £3 entry.. 3pm kick off if anyone is in durham area or fancy the drive down

Strange odds on skybet for certain players.

If Barton were to leave, Man Utd 2/1 favorites...

Fabregas to Spurs 66/1. Why even offer the odds? 0 people must have taken that up

Walcott to Chelsea at 4/1

Guest Geordiesned

I've got a framed picture I'm looking to sell. It's a panoramic view from the back of the Milburn Stand during the NUFC 4-3 MUFC game in 2001. It was Sir Bobby's 100th game in charge and has printed signatures around the outside of Robson and all the NUFC players involved.

It'll be going on eBay but I'll take a tenner for it. It was initially bought for £35.

I've PM'd those that expressed an interest.

England playing DPR Korea in a couple of hours in the World u20s. Should be interesting.

They have decent youths. I figure they're better at this level given that all of them will be malnourished and therefore underdeveloped by adulthood.

Finished 0-0 although the England squad is disappointingly weak

I've got a framed picture I'm looking to sell. It's a panoramic view from the back of the Milburn Stand during the NUFC 4-3 MUFC game in 2001. It was Sir Bobby's 100th game in charge and has printed signatures around the outside of Robson and all the NUFC players involved.

It'll be going on eBay but I'll take a tenner for it. It was initially bought for £35.

I've PM'd those that expressed an interest.

Is it from the back of the Milburn? I've got exactly the same thing but from the directors box

Guest Geordiesned

Is it from the back of the Milburn? I've got exactly the same thing but from the directors box

Probably the same one.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Geordiesned/NUFC43MUFC1.jpg