Frank Lampard (Chelsea)

John Terry (Chelsea)

Didier Drogba (Chelsea)

James Milner (A. Villa)

Samir Nasri (Arsenal)

Wayne Rooney (Man Utd)

Carlos Tevez (Man City)

Gerrard and Terry on that list :doh:

wtf are they doing on that list they've been shocking but then again dont want to upset englands golden boy gerrard  and terry would throw a tantrum and sleep with the pfa chiefs wife if he wasnt on it

Just seen the PFA Player of the Month shortlist:

Gareth Bale (Spurs)

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)

Fernando Torres (Liverpool)

Frank Lampard (Chelsea)

John Terry (Chelsea)

Didier Drogba (Chelsea)

James Milner (A. Villa)

Samir Nasri (Arsenal)

Wayne Rooney (Man Utd)

Carlos Tevez (Man City)

Gerrard and Terry on that list :doh:

wtf are they doing on that list they've been shocking but then again dont want to upset englands golden boy gerrard  and terry would throw a tantrum and sleep with the pfa chiefs wife if he wasnt on it

rooney - bale - milner

in that order

I know loads of Geordies who say pelanty, tbh. Don't think there was a kid in my street who said it properly.

Loads of Geordies don't do commentary on TV/radio/computer games though, that's what makes it brilliant.

My brother always says "pelanty" to this day, just because, even though he would never admit it. He does. Definitely.

I know loads of Geordies who say pelanty, tbh. Don't think there was a kid in my street who said it properly.

Loads of Geordies don't do commentary on TV/radio/computer games though, that's what makes it brilliant.

My brother always says "pelanty" to this day, just because, even though he would never admit it. He does. Definitely.

Aye, but imagine how ridiculous it would be if he said 'penalty' on that game. :lol:

Aye, but imagine how ridiculous it would be if he said 'penalty' on that game. :lol:

It would certainly have reduced my quality of life, that's for sure.

For what it's worth he's not a "clueless fuckwit" for saying "pelanty", he's just talks an inordinate amount of bollocks on a fairly frequent basis.

I can picture him talking to himself in the studio. "Howay, Chrissy, lad, you can do it. Peh-nal-tee. It's easy. Pen-al-tee. Penal-tee. Pelanty-pelanty-pelanty! ARRRRRRFGHHHFUCK!"

http://simpsonitos.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/83-5-02-9f22-cape-feare10.jpg

"Now Mr Waddle, when I tap your foot and say "Penalty"..."

Porto angry as Hulk gets belated reprieve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Porto will seek compensation from the Portuguese league after the federation reduced Hulk's suspension from four months to just three games - 14 less than the forward has already sat out.

Hulk was suspended for four months by the league, with team-mate Cristian Sapunaru handed a six-month ban, for their part in a tunnel bust-up involving Benfica stewards last December.

However, the federation has now slashed that to just three matches - four for Sapunaru - following Porto's appeal.

The centre-forward has already missed 17 games, which has had a detrimental effect on Porto's hopes of retaining the title, leaving coach Jesualdo Ferreira fuming.

"Finally we have the decision of the Portuguese Football Federation's Council of Justice to remove Hulk's and Sapunaru's punishments, after nearly three months of absence," he said.

"When I said it was a disgrace, it seems that I was right. All this damaged Porto, its players. They are major investments and we feel aggrieved."

Porto have released a statement announcing they have "instructed their lawyers to bring the appropriate measures of accountability and compensation" against both the league and its directors, as well as calling for heads to roll.

The repercussions following the federation's decision have already started with league president Herminio Loureiro handing in his resignation.

However, Ferreira believes that should be just the beginning.

"We were deceived," he said. "The sackings, which have started today and will probably continue, are not enough for us, because we went through some very complicated situations.

"We are happy that Hulk and Sapunaru have had their sentences reduced, but we are angry to have been harmed. The way we were penalised on a sporting level is hard to tell.

"How is it that Portuguese football, which will have a team in the World Cup, can transmit these images to the world?"

Porto were one point behind Benfica in the Liga Sagres standings when the suspensions were enforced but now trail the league leaders by 11 points with just seven games remaining. Sapunaru was sent out on loan to Rapid Bucharest in February.

---------------

I think I'd be slightly aggrieved as well. :lol:

"Penalty" seems to a be word most people cannot say correctly. I know a lot of Nigerians say "penarity".