Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Archbishop of Canterbury has got himself a custom toon strip.

http://sioe.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/archbishop-of-canterbury4.jpg

Just listening to 606 podcast and whilst I knew Lee Clark had McDermott at Huddersfield with him, I didn't tealise he had Fazackerly and Steve Black with him too.

I would love to see them turn over Leeds in the playoffs.

Wallsender & former NUFC player Paul Stephenson is there as well.

In FourFourTwo theres a big article on Steve Black. He seems like a cracking guy and a wonderful motivational coach.

He talks a good game & has had lot of praise come his way but I think he lost his way  big time at Newcastle Falcons as they looked weaker & unfit compared to other teams they played during the latter seasons of his time with NF. Moving on from rug :kinnear:by & back to football has been a really good move for him.

I was perusing sportinglife for other leagues' news and I was suddenly reminded that David Bellion still existed in this reality.

David Bellion admits he is becoming increasingly frustrated by a lack of regular football at Bordeaux.

The former Manchester United striker has rarely played in Laurent Blanc's first team this term, making just four starts in the league along with 11 further substitute appearances.

After a less than successful spell in England with United between 2003 and 2005, Bellion returned to France with Nice, where he impressed enough to earn a move to Bordeaux.

He initially proved a success but is way down Blanc's pecking order this season and is weighing up his future with the French champions.

"I have never played so few games, it is even worse in 2010," the 27-year-old lamented in L'Equipe.

"My average is one game every three months. At certain times I've asked to play with the reserves. I prefer that than to wait and get rusty.

"I want to work, I want to play. People say 'they are footballers, they earn a great living with nice cars and nice houses'.

"But when I go home I have unfinished emotions. My happiness is on the pitch.

"It is difficult, it is frustrating. I know people experience much more difficult situations.

"But a player can never accept being on the bench. If the officials extended my stay then they should trust me."

For those that missed it

The amusing clip from Sky's Soccer Saturday of match reporter Chris Kamara knowing nothing about a red card for Portsmouth's Anthony Vanden Borre's against Blackburn is attracting numerous hits on YouTube, as well as being replayed on programme host Kamara's Goals on Sunday.

Conspiracy theorists are suggesting it had to be a publicity stunt in advance of Kamara's autobiography Mr Unbelievable being published this month by Harper Collins.

But Kamara says: 'You can't stage-manage something like that. The sending-off took place at the other end of the ground to my commentary position and I had my back to the play waiting for my TV cue when the incident happened.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263567/CHARLES-SALE-Watmore-exit-gets-pro-treatment.html

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just listening to 606 podcast and whilst I knew Lee Clark had McDermott at Huddersfield with him, I didn't tealise he had Fazackerly and Steve Black with him too.

I would love to see them turn over Leeds in the playoffs.

Wallsender & former NUFC player Paul Stephenson is there as well.

Andy Cole is their shooting coach - its like Newcastle v2! Wouldn't be surprised to see Steve Watson get some coaching hours there.

Why the f*** do look north insist on filming and interviewing the biggest mongs going when it comes to our football club.  :angry:

Not Steve Wraith by the way, he talks a lot of sense, but standing outside SJP asking about promotion then the election and presumably only showing those who said they didn't care about the election. What does it achieve, other than making us all look silly?