Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

tweets a load of minor irrelevant details all the time, like the other week he posted "Hatem Ben Arfa donning red boots today" so I replied "The pitch at St.James' Park is green today" and he responded during the game with a load of shit. Prize berk.

Guest elbee909

tweets a load of minor irrelevant details all the time, like the other week he posted "Hatem Ben Arfa donning red boots today" so I replied "The pitch at St.James' Park is green today" and he responded during the game with a load of shit. Prize berk.

That's a damned fine reply.  Yours, not his histrionics obviously.

I reckon he's a pure canny lad like.

Eat Greggs and die.

Their meal deal is crap, I only venture in when I'm gasping for a custard doughnut.

Sainsburys £3r is where it's at bruv :thup:

:lol: Ana, I'm there all the time.  Although there's also this street near my work informally called sandwich alley where you can get a lush, massive baguette thing for £1.60-£2.00.  Greggs cannot compete, not unless I'm after a steak bake or something.  The custard doughnuts are ace though, a real classic.

Pretty good article on recent madness in Argentina...

http://www.thefootballramble.com/blog/entry/ultraviolence-rules

Been reading about this. It's going to end in a player being killed. Just absolute chaos and I'm not sure they have the organisation/transparency to see it stopped.

From what I read / know not at all. It's all bent as fuck. It's all so engrained (with the Barra Bravas) though that it would take a major shake up to sort it. Boca being successful is probably the reason the two sets have fallen out - more success = more income = bigger cut for the Barra's.

It's like Italy without the organisation and thats saying something.

The world of football journalism is jam-packed full of thick scum and cunts. This prick is right up there with the worst around. Complete retard who's shit at his job. I know loads of blokes who could do his job and speak with intelligence about the sport.