Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

anyone know if the club accept refunds for home tickets?

basically my mate bought 2 for man utd, but can't go anymore. anyone planning on buying tickets interested (leazes end)? or know of where its possible to sell them?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Both Vadillo and Canales should be there, too.

Must be hard to resist when Real Madrid come calling, but I'm not sure it was the best thing to do.

Watching Premier League Years 01/02 on Sky Sports.

Some great times - yet it makes you sad looking back at what we could have been.

All we had to do was keep the manager that got us to that position and not sack him to replace him with a twat.  It's strange that Bobby was left struggling for a new centre half and then Souness being given crazy money.

Both Vadillo and Canales should be there, too.

Must be hard to resist when Real Madrid come calling, but I'm not sure it was the best thing to do.

There was talk that Canales would have been left on loan at Racing for a couple years, which would have been the best, but at the end he moved straight away.

It's good that he's moved out of RM so quickly to get playing time, though. Valencia is a great place for him to develop.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Be interesting to see how he develops. Seems to be another player to repopulate the 'Number 10' position that people believed were dying out. Sweepers will be making a comeback soon!

We are using the #10 role a lot this season (Messi and Cesc) with that 3-4-3. Özil is deployed as one too, although Mou has hinted at scrapping that role lately, but yeah, it's making a comeback.

Depor played with a sweeper last season... watching them was like a time machine, no wonder they got relegated.

Adriano, yes Adriano, accidentally shot a 20 year old female friend in the hand last night while playing with a gun in Rio.

What has happened to this guy. Unstoppable in his prime strength wise.

Yeah, it's a shame how his career has turned out. Was a beast for Inter.

This one stood out for me:

All the Newcastle fans need to know is that I will be giving everything for their cause now. I have been watching the television and seen the queues at the club shop. From what I can tell, 99 per cent of fans are delighted that I have chosen Newcastle and are not wondering about how I got there. It will be like winning the World Cup to win a trophy.

Cunt.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cannit believe there's only 1 Premiership game on telly today. Maybe I'm getting today mixed up Easter, but didn't it used to be football from morning till night on TV?

Cannit believe there's only 1 Premiership game on telly today. Maybe I'm getting today mixed up Easter, but didn't it used to be football from morning till night on TV?

Very much so. One of my favourite things about the Christmas period, coming home and watching copious amounts of football on my parents unnecessarily big TV. Was just saying in the TOG thread the games chosen today are bordering on criminal. A Fat Sam side followed by Pulis and McLeish's, really? That's the best you could do? Anti-football to the max.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Very much so. One of my favourite things about the Christmas period, coming home and watching copious amounts of football on my parents unnecessarily big TV. Was just saying in the TOG thread the games chosen today are bordering on criminal. A Fat Sam side followed by Pulis and McLeish's, really? That's the best you could do? Anti-football to the max.

Madness. I know I usually moan about 'bigger' teams being on telly a lot, but during Christmas you'd think they'd have a few 'showcase' games.

Madness. I know I usually moan about 'bigger' teams being on telly a lot, but during Christmas you'd think they'd have a few 'showcase' games.

Indeed, feels strange not having game after game to look forward to on Boxing Day :/

Anyone been on a stadium tour with a camera that has blink detection?

My sister took a load of kids/grass roots boys club football team on a tour.

She took a digi cam and it has blink detection on it, she took a photo of Sir Bobbys bust n the players entrance and the camera kept on flashing that a blink was detected.

Freaked her right out it did.

:lol: