Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16380133.stm

Garth Crooks's team of the week (also know as "Garth Crooks's list of players who scored at least one goal or kept a clean sheet this week").

CRAIG BELLAMY, LIVERPOOL

The first thing I did on Saturday morning when I arrived at the BBC studios was tell Alan Shearer how well Craig Bellamy played against Newcastle. It nearly put him off his bacon sandwich!

I also took great delight in telling him Craig was still doing the same amount of running he did when he was with Alan at St James' Park, a period during which there was a certain friction between the two. The comment brought a smile to his face. Only a naughty elbow from Fabricio Coloccini could stop the Welshman from taking Newcastle completely apart.

Did you know? Netted his first brace in the Premier League since February 2010 and now has five goals in eight appearances against former club Newcastle United.

What an arsehole Garth Crooks is.

Janine Self (@janineself)

02/01/2012 11:08

So how does that work? Newcastle five-day break, Manu four days but 48 hours for #afc #avfc #wwfc #cfc #ncfc #ffc #qpr #scfc #swans #brfc

So how does that work? Newcastle five-day break, Manu four days but 48 hours for #afc #avfc #wwfc #cfc #ncfc #ffc #qpr #scfc #swans #brfc

She's a mong like

because those teams are playing against other teams with similar length breaks.

could say why are we only getting a two day break before our cup game yet blackburn will be getting more ?

TV.

Who is she anyway ?

TV.

Who is she anyway ?

Not sure who she works for but seems to be a journalist centred around clubs in the midlands and north west.

He is getting worse... http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/02/possible-manchester-united-start-for-sammy-ameobi-72703-30045441/

'Possibly might start' Well lee, he might possibly start perch on the wing, doesn't mean it is going to fucking happen.

Sadly though I think Sammy could well start instead of switching Jonas to RW and giving Ben Arfa a start at LW  :sad:

He is getting worse... http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/02/possible-manchester-united-start-for-sammy-ameobi-72703-30045441/

'Possibly might start' Well lee, he might possibly start perch on the wing, doesn't mean it is going to f***ing happen.

Sadly though I think Sammy could well start instead of switching Jonas to RW and giving Ben Arfa a start at LW  :sad:

I agree, hope he doesn't. When will pardew learn, ben arfa's best game for us (Vs everton) came when he was LM.

is it usual for the sky live match pundits to be both be biased for one team, ie niall quinn and peter reid ? i know both have man city associations but we all know where their hearts lie.

this isn't an anti-mackem thing btw it's just i never normally watch the punditry bit, for all i know we could have shearer and rob lee for our home games.

is it usual for the sky live match pundits to be both be biased for one team, ie niall quinn and peter reid ? i know both have man city associations but we all know where their hearts lie.

this isn't an anti-mackem thing btw it's just i never normally watch the punditry bit, for all i know we could have shearer and rob lee for our home games.

The match against Liverpool had Jamie Redknapp and Joe Cole. I could actually feel my IQ dropping, it was awful.

It's supposed to be a representative of each side. So technically it was Quinn for Sunderland, Reid for City, but its obvious the latter holds a candle for the Mackems.

Anyone know if there's any truth to the story that Barnsley fans were singing "Where's yer baby gone?" to Billy Sharp, fucking scum if true.

Seen it a fair bit of twitter, deserve to be kicked in the face if true, every one of them.