Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest WashyGeordie

Sibierski on Soccer AM tomorrow.

Cool he's a legend

Always liked Sib. Jenas and Dyer on Goals on Sunday.  :facepalm:

Can't see anything that can go wrong there...

Be worse if it was Bowyer and Dyer like.. :shifty:

What the fuck :lol: just been reading the BBC Football Live Blog

1233: Norwich boss Paul Lambert is surely a leading contender for 'non-title winning' Premier League manager of the year. His nearest rivals at the moment are probably Brendan Rodgers (Swansea) and Martin O'Neill (Sunderland).

what the fucking fuck :lol:

1242: To those of you asking why Newcastle boss Alan Pardew isn't on my shortlist for 'non-title winning' Premier League manager of the year, he probably should be.

I think the question is why have you got a manager who's only had 6 games :lol:

What the fuck :lol: just been reading the BBC Football Live Blog

1233: Norwich boss Paul Lambert is surely a leading contender for 'non-title winning' Premier League manager of the year. His nearest rivals at the moment are probably Brendan Rodgers (Swansea) and Martin O'Neill (Sunderland).

what the fucking fuck :lol:

1242: To those of you asking why Newcastle boss Alan Pardew isn't on my shortlist for 'non-title winning' Premier League manager of the year, he probably should be.

I think the question is why have you got a manager who's only had 6 games :lol:

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

All the 'journalists' that do the BBC live feed thing are a joke. It's so fucking slow it's untrue n all, there's been times where there has been one/two games on and they've no updates for 10 mins.

All the 'journalists' that do the BBC live feed thing are a joke. It's so fucking slow it's untrue n all, there's been times where there has been one/two games on and they've no updates for 10 mins.

They're very slow and updating team news as well. Often don't update until 30 or 40 minutes after it has been public.

heres a thought as it happened in i think the leeds game.....

the oppo break, basically 3 defenders and 3 attackers running towards the keeper, the keeper csatches the ball outside the box and gets straight redded. why ? it wasn't foregone that a forward would get into for a goalscoring opportunity, was as likely a defender would get it, but striaght red whereas if he'd took a player out he'd maybe have stayed on.

Sean O'Driscoll has joined Forest has head coach. wtf? he's a better manager than Cotterill and plays a completely different style.