Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest MrSundlofer

Benni McCarthy plays for Orlando Pirates and scored a beautiful goal in the weekend. The same team has recently signed Luis Boa Morte on a free transfer from a team in Greece. And, Isaac Chansa plays there as well. The player from Zambia who played an important role in the Zambia midfield in the Africa Cup of Nations in January/February.

I find if you line the player's forehead with the inside of the right post...and then click as it's in front (or about to go past) you get them every time.

Sweetspot no. 2! Gonna have to try this when I get this mouse.

Looking at Villa's 18 active players for the Wigan match, 16 either came from the academy or were bought from other British clubs. The other two came from MLS.

http://images.sportinglife.com/12/01/330/Sunderland-v-Middlesbrough-Martin-O-Neill_2709959.jpg

With Colchester now in the Championship, scored 21 goals in 23 games (playing half seasons) and all I got was two offers from league 1 clubs :lol:

Think I need to change agents again but this one is already costing me £40k a year and I'm saving up to buy a farm.

With Colchester now in the Championship, scored 21 goals in 23 games (playing half seasons) and all I got was two offers from league 1 clubs :lol:

Think I need to change agents again but this one is already costing me £40k a year and I'm saving up to buy a farm.

:lol: Awesome.

Can't remember exactly how to do them, but POOT's right that there's a certain place you'll always get it. I'd always hold my mouse over somewhere in particular that got the aim spot on every time, and then it's just a matter of not overhitting it. Once you've learnt it, you'll consider free kicks a godsend to make up for how much of a cunt snapshots and headers are.

The FA turned up for a random drug test but I went shopping, thanks to an admin mix up though I am banned for 2 games, not two years :lol:

Got a new agent and have moved to Man City on 3 times the wages and double goal bonus (mercenary).

Being considered for England too.