Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17157977

Blackburn deny missing David Goodwillie payment

Blackburn have denied reports that they failed to make a scheduled payment to Dundee United for the transfer of striker David Goodwillie.

"The club can confirm that it paid all the monies to the FA on Monday and we are surprised to find this story in the media today," read a Rovers statement.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9605/fonejackergeorgeagdgdgw.jpg

:lol:

Which Dortmund player was it that filmed himself driving around celebrating with fans after they won the league last season?

Neven Subotic I think.

Likely a Giggs, but just saw it and it made me chuckle:

Here's a mid-career collapse XI from TheManFromNantucket:

Taibi

Reiziger

Bogarde

Duberry

Babangida

Mendieta

Gravesen

Dacourt

Ronaldinho

Torres

Rebrov

Inclusion of Mendieta struck me as quite harsh. Can think of other midfielders more befitting.

Taibi

Reiziger

Bogarde

Duberry

Babangida

Mendieta

Gravesen

Dacourt

Ronaldinho

Torres

Rebrov

Inclusion of Mendieta struck me as quite harsh. Can think of other midfielders more befitting.

Really? A £30m move, two years later he was busy being an utter flop at Middlesbrough.

He was 30-ish by then though. It was a steep decline in playing level I would agree, but wouldn't say it made him worthy of a place in that team. He had a good career overall.

Only 29 when he went to Boro and only 27 when he moved for that money and hardly got a kick at Lazio.

Loves Teesside like, stayed there when he packed in. Odd.

Taibi

Reiziger

Bogarde

Duberry

Babangida

Mendieta

Gravesen

Dacourt

Ronaldinho

Torres

Rebrov

Surprised Arshavin isn't in there.

Never seen such a player have a great 18 months and then absolutely bomb.

What is it with these Eastern Block players?

Fucking infuriating. I'm gash at it..but why does the kick off always favour the opposition?

Infuriating! :lol:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7972/capturefir.png

:notbad:

Properly lost my goalscoring touch towards the end mind, would have finished third but for that.

What about Veron? Wasn't it £45m in total for British moves and did very, very little.

went on to do well after that tho. won the league with estudiantes and kept riquelme out of the national side for years.

I keep thinking of Brolin and Dahlin. Brolin retired at 29 and opened a vacuum shop iirc.

Fucking infuriating. I'm gash at it..but why does the kick off always favour the opposition?

Infuriating! :lol:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7972/capturefir.png

:notbad:

Properly lost my goalscoring touch towards the end mind, would have finished third but for that.

Won the league comfortably. As soon as you upgraded rush and jump, it became a breeze.

What about Veron? Wasn't it £45m in total for British moves and did very, very little.

went on to do well after that tho. won the league with estudiantes and kept riquelme out of the national side for years.

I keep thinking of Brolin and Dahlin. Brolin retired at 29 and opened a vacuum shop iirc.

:thup:

Owen.. :D