Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Stephen Pound, MP for Ealing North -

“I was very abusive to the referee. But I didn’t call the ref, or any of the players, a ‘fairy’. I wouldn’t use that word to describe anybody. I called the referee a wanker and I’ll admit that I was bang out of order. But I had just come through a gruelling election campaign and it was the first break I’d had.”

:lol:

I hate links to Goal news stories as I don't trust them one bit, even though I know this is probably true I'm all "they're so shite man." in my head.

I'm the same, hate that site.

Was at Swansea again last season. Had a goal disallowed late on in the last game which would have given them a Play-Off spot.

Barely heard his name mentioned all season, used to be their star man or did that all end when Martinez first took over?

Rumours are going around that Shearer could be Portsmouth's next manager.

I'm not sure what to make of it, would he be welcome with his Southampton connections?, would he take up such a challenge as his first full time managers job?

Guest Heneage

Was at Swansea again last season. Had a goal disallowed late on in the last game which would have given them a Play-Off spot.

Barely heard his name mentioned all season, used to be their star man or did that all end when Martinez first took over?

He sold him in his first summer as manager, few shit years at Bristol and looks like he's all but finished.

Stephen Pound, MP for Ealing North -

“I was very abusive to the referee. But I didn’t call the ref, or any of the players, a ‘fairy’. I wouldn’t use that word to describe anybody. I called the referee a w***** and I’ll admit that I was bang out of order. But I had just come through a gruelling election campaign and it was the first break I’d had.”

:lol:

it were that same stephen pound that called an early day motion in parliament about the 10th anniversary of bill hicks death.

Early Day Motion

EDM 678

ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATH OF BILL HICKS

Pound, Stephen

That this House notes with sadness the 10th anniversary of the death of Bill Hicks, on 26th February 1994, at the age of 33; recalls his assertion that his words would be a bullet in the heart of consumerism, capitalism and the American Dream; and mourns the passing of one of the few people who may be mentioned as being worth of inclusion with Lenny Bruce in any list of unflinching and painfully honest political philosophers.

likes hicks, swears at referees, maybe there's is a decent politician ?

i've been in turkey for the past couple of weeks and was watching their match of the day type programme 'stadyium' and they had highlights of ankaragucu vs fenerbahce and i swear i saw geremi actually beat a player with speed!

i've been in turkey for the past couple of weeks and was watching their match of the day type programme 'stadyium' and they had highlights of ankaragucu vs fenerbahce and i swear i saw geremi actually beat a player with speed!

Get out of here man ;D

Drugs is the only way Geremi will ever play quick football

Drugs is the only way Geremi will ever play quick football

i should have said beat him with pace  :doh:

you're dead right though!

Just bought:

http://images.kitbag.com/kb-67516.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=95

from Burton. Good stuff :thup:

i got it from the offical club store