Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Gary Neville saying in the papers today that he'd never want to quit playing for england and that players shouldn't decide to retire from international duty, blah blah blah.

Didn't he come out with a load of crap about "time to move on" when Shearer decided to pack it in?

Gary Neville saying in the papers today that he'd never want to quit playing for england and that players shouldn't decide to retire from international duty, blah blah blah.

Didn't he come out with a load of crap about "time to move on" when Shearer decided to pack it in?

Desperate attempt to discredit Carrghercunt as he has his position on the plane.

Both are hideous wankers.

Desperate attempt to discredit Carrghercunt as he has his position on the plane.

Both are hideous wankers.

:thup:

Saw the Mike Basset film some years ago, it's very uneven but some bits really funny. Love the scene at the airport with the Scotland and Ireland teams.

Here comes the England B Team.  :lol:

Surely the best review of the season just gone.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=258313.0

Worth a little of your time. Nothing like adding the personal touch.

Had a quick glance over it. Appears to start talking at length about his family life and housing situation halfway through. :lol: What a mental.

Same thoughts here, then realised it was exactly the type of thing I'd expect to read on N-O :lol:

Saturday's tea-time thrashing of Ipswich came to my mind as I stared longingly into the breasts of cougar-esque MILF down at the Bigg Market...Kevin Nolan's hat-trick was the first thing to get me excited that evening but hopefully not the last. And then Jill said she was going down the shops for a Kit-Kat and Greg went out to get a sandwich.

Did you read through to the end?

My favourite bit is when, after he's fallen out with - and is not speaking to - his sisters, he smashes up the pot plants they got him for Xmas. Closely followed by the Louth Fire Brigade sending him a bill for their services after he crashes his car in a hailstorm.

There's a few NO ones I'd read. NE5, for one.

Awww man, missed it. Always remember the man in the wheelchair screaming "we're gonna walk it".

Loved the series anarl, shame there was only a few episodes.

"You took Newcastle down to League One".

"Yes, but I did cut the wage bill in half".

:lol:

Awww man, missed it. Always remember the man in the wheelchair screaming "we're gonna walk it".

Loved the series anarl, shame there was only a few episodes.

aye, i bought the series on dvd last year. the only bad thing was that it had a different lad playing tonka. other than that, really funny, i loved the 'allardyce' episode  ;D