Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

A FIFA version of Keefaz's goalkeeper experiment. :lol:

"Touch of a rapist" :lol: Christ

"The comebacks frikkin on, the comebacks fucking off" :lol:

Question is, is that KingDawson?

Guest nufc_89
Two former Newcastle United targets yesterday completed moves to new clubs. Holland front man Luuk de Jong, joined Germany’s Borussia Mönchengladbach on a five-year deal from PSV Eindhoven.

No fee was announced for the 21-year-old Switzerland-born player, who was dropped from Newcastle’s list of targets when PSV dramatically upped their asking price.

Guest Roger Kint

Just seen that 3 years ago yesterday we played that 7-2 friendly against Darlo. Amazing to think how much has changed since then, not just for us but for them.

I didnt notice that on .com til this morning. Along with the brilliant comments by Kaboul's agent saying `Younes wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake. We have more interesting options than Sunderland. Don't even think about it.' :lol:

The thing is, while it's funny, it's a fucking pisstake. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there looking for work and a complete idiot like him who obviously doesn't give a shit, is churning out rubbish every day

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/7913377/Spurs-skipper-King-retires

Tottenham captain Ledley King has announced his retirement from football because of injury.

King has battled with a long-term knee problem for many years, with the defender unable to take part in full training.

The 31-year-old England international still managed to play more than 300 games for Spurs since making his debut in 1999.

But the problem has restricted King to just 21 Premier League appearances in the past two seasons and he has finally succumbed to early retirement.

King, who played 21 times for England between 2002 and 2010, will continue his involvement with Spurs as a club ambassador in recognition of his contribution at White Hart Lane.

Guest rob86

The thing is, while it's funny, it's a f***ing pisstake. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there looking for work and a complete idiot like him who obviously doesn't give a s***, is churning out rubbish every day

Me being one of them