Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

There was a discussion on the radio yesterday about the new St George's centre and the future of coaching qualifications etc.

Someone mentioned Dean Austin, former Spurs full back, who must be late 30s early 40s now. Once he retired he went through all the approved UEFA coaching courses and has now eventually completed every one of them. However, it has taken him so long to do it that he has missed the boat in getting coaching/managment opportunities like a lot of his ex team mates who got in on their name alone without the proper qualifications. He is now scouting for Bolton. Seems wrong that a guy does everything by the book and has missed out.

Llambias:

“Yes, we’re talking about pre-season in Brazil. The World Cup’s coming up so it’s a good opportunity.” “We’re also working on different products. It’s a game plan we’ve been working on for a while. It’s a slow process – you can’t do it overnight.”

“Liverpool didn’t do it overnight, Manchester United didn’t.  It’s a slow process.” “Newcastle is a big brand. We just need to get it out there with more backing from different communities.”

“I’m not sure that’s what it’s about for Mike and I. It’s all about the management of the team.”

Journal saying we're planning a pre-season tour of Brazil next summer.

Come to the States ffs.

because that went so well last time. :lol:

If pre-season is for preparing the team for the season ahead, I'd say the tour of the States went fantastically.

Come to the States ffs.

you fly to England to watch a game.

Nah, better they come to the center of the world than me fly to the periphery.  :coolsmiley:

Seriously though, sure to be loads more support for NUFC in the States than in Brazil.

Come to the States ffs.

Nah, better they come to the center of the world than me fly to the periphery.  :coolsmiley:

Seriously though, sure to be loads more support for NUFC in the States than in Brazil.

We're signing Neymar in January ;)

Come to the States ffs.

We're signing Neymar in January ;)

All because of the extra Wonga funds :lol:

Can you imagine?

Come to the States ffs.

That's why we're going to Brazil isnt it?

Can't really see the point myself, Brazilian football is terrible and I very much doubt many people will switch allegiance to us.

Come to the States ffs.

1)  Centre.

2) Aye it'll be much more of an experience watching a slow-paced reserve team in the blazing heat of a converted baseball stadium surrounded by hot-dog munching fat cunts amid a flat as a fart atmosphere than in the Gallowgate under the floodlights on a cold January night  O0

Come to the States ffs.

1)  Centre.

2) Aye it'll be much more of an experience watching a slow-paced reserve team in the blazing heat of a converted baseball stadium surrounded by hot-dog munching fat cunts amid a flat as a fart atmosphere than in the Gallowgate under the floodlights on a cold January night  O0

We're not talking about regular season are we, it's the summer ffs. It's not like the players would be in Newcastle anyway :lol:

Come to the States ffs.

1)  Centre.

2) Aye it'll be much more of an experience watching a slow-paced reserve team in the blazing heat of a converted baseball stadium surrounded by hot-dog munching fat c***s amid a flat as a fart atmosphere than in the Gallowgate under the floodlights on a cold January night  O0

We're not talking about regular season are we, it's the summer ffs. It's not like the players would be in Newcastle anyway :lol:

why go to America just to keep you lot happy given the fiasco last time when you lot can just come over here to watch the team  ;)