Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

@TelegraphSport

Chelsea have lodged a complaint to the Premier League delegate with regards to "inappropriate language" used by referee Mark Clattenburg. two of their players were allegedly racially abused during today's game with Manchester United

:frantic:

All the issues surrounding football is spoiling it a bit at the moment.

Extremely tedious.

I think the racism/equality stuff is a really worthwhile topic but it just happens all of the key characters involved are utter self obsessed bellends of the highest order thus rendering it extremely tedious.

Of course the constant reporting of who is or isn't wearing a, what is, meaning t-shirt is utterly fucking boring to the nth degree.

All the issues surrounding football is spoiling it a bit at the moment.

Extremely tedious.

football's a sport, thats where almost all the focus should be. Instead most of the focus is on external issues at the moment. Fair play they're important but it's fucking annoying. Some club stuff is just petty as fuck

The cynical part of me is wondering if it isn't some made up thing by Chelsea to get back at him since just moaning about it would achieve nothing for them. Sad that the thought occurred to me and I'm finding it hard to dismiss

What's he being accused of? ???

@TelegraphSport

Chelsea have lodged a complaint to the Premier League delegate with regards to "inappropriate language" used by referee Mark Clattenburg. two of their players were allegedly racially abused during today's game with Manchester United

:frantic:

Wow, sounds like a right wind up. If he has used racist language then it must have been something pretty special given these players have been desensitized by working with John Terry every day.

Aye right.

Can't speak for his personal character like, but given that he's a professional ref who knows he's being recorded all match I'll going to take this one with a pinch of salt.

Assuming you mean the mics, they're not recorded apparently. But yeah.